check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2013/06/10/microsoft-explains-how-always-on-used-games-will-work-with-xbox-one

kinda goes along what i said about the used game stuff. i read it somewhere else, but at least i can find similar info elsewhere.

depends on what the majority of my real life friends get

just cuz we be internet friends dont mean we cant game be gamin in rl...

lol seriously some of my best xbox friends are people who live half the country away..

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Put my $100 down on the PS4 at Gamestop and $10 down on Watchdogs and COD:G. Also paid off my Last of Us Post Pandemic edition. Can't wait til Friday! Now just have to wait til the fall for next gen. The Crew looks pretty bad ass so far.

As far a which is better.. Both are priced right. Last gen was $500-$600 7 years ago! Both have a solid lineup at launch time. Honestly if the X-1 tv features interest you go for it but I think Sony is still going to have the better exclusives. And I already have a Vita so hopefully Sony pulls there shit together with remote play.

Add me on PSN, I just paid off my balance on The Last Of Us as well. PSN name is imnotmikal.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Ok so I was wondering something after finally taking a moment to browse online for the ps4 and info about it.

"Release date of the ps4 is unknown. It's not set in stone" ok, that makes sense. I get it, still a secret.

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-4-PlayStation/dp/B00CXCCFSI/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Hmm. Bf4, ps4, release date. They going to release it without the console being out yet? Granted, I know, I know. It'll be on 360, ps3, ect. I can't find anything (didn't look that hard though) as far as ps4 and only ps4 games.

Sheena = pedobear

Rumored PS4 will be released in October to get the jump on MS.

Like I put in my personal PS4 vs. XBOX 1 thread (before this thread was made), I'm still not sure what I will go with. My XBL subscription renews in September and I will keep it for the next year most likely.

I really want BF4, rather get it for either XB1 or PS4 so I can take advantage of the next gen graphics and what not. COD Ghosts I can live with on 360, most likely. Now one thing I'm wondering is, are people who have say Ghosts on 360 going to be in lobbies with people on XB1? Same goes for PS3 & PS4 and also with BF4. Gameplay will be the same, just better graphics right? If so, then I wouldn't mind sticking with XBOX even though there are a lot of downsides to the console.

Another thing, I like to have a headset for gaming. Just looked online they are not releasing the XB1 Turtle Beach headsets until the end of December! The fact they even changed it so our old headsets won't work is ridiculous. I'm glad I bought the X12's that were only $40. I can't even find any info about headsets with mics for the PS4

Still very undecided...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I really want BF4, rather get it for either XB1 or PS4 so I can take advantage of the next gen graphics and what not. COD Ghosts I can live with on 360, most likely. Now one thing I'm wondering is, are people who have say Ghosts on 360 going to be in lobbies with people on XB1? Same goes for PS3 & PS4 and also with BF4. Gameplay will be the same, just better graphics right? If so, then I wouldn't mind sticking with XBOX even though there are a lot of downsides to the console.

Don't think so. Not sure about Ghost but I know that BF4 is going to have 64 player multiplayer for the new consoles while only 24 players online for 360 and ps3. I figure Ghost will be about the same. Maybe someday we can play against each other across different systems though.

Didn't even think about that. Well thats unfortunate.

Been trying to do more research but I guess the PS Pulse Elite headset will work with the PS4 and its only about $125. Which isn't too bad and is supposed to be a really good headset. I thought it didn't have a mic looking at the pics but its actually built in.

Sony is winning me over...getting used to the controller is going to be a son of a bitch

One thing though, the 24 hour check in isn't even a big deal. Basically, if you don't sign in you can't play games offline until you reestablish internet. Every time I turn on my 360 I connect to XBL anyways. People made it into some big deal. Of course, this could be an issue if your internet is down then your system won't work but then again that's why I have a 360 and can play a game on there, since I never play campaign modes anymore LOL....another thing, the 2 free games a month for 360 is going to actually continue to XBone

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Didn't even think about that. Well thats unfortunate.

Been trying to do more research but I guess the PS Pulse Elite headset will work with the PS4 and its only about $125. Which isn't too bad and is supposed to be a really good headset. I thought it didn't have a mic looking at the pics but its actually built in.

Sony is winning me over...getting used to the controller is going to be a son of a bitch

One thing though, the 24 hour check in isn't even a big deal. Basically, if you don't sign in you can't play games offline until you reestablish internet. Every time I turn on my 360 I connect to XBL anyways. People made it into some big deal. Of course, this could be an issue if your internet is down then your system won't work but then again that's why I have a 360 and can play a game on there, since I never play campaign modes anymore LOL....another thing, the 2 free games a month for 360 is going to actually continue to XBone

I don't know about headsets but I know the PS4 will come with a cheaper headset included (http://fansided.com/2013/06/13/sony-shows-off-ps4-headset-other-accessories/). I think you can still use your old headset with it though.

The PS4's controller looks pretty good to me. I never had an issue with the PS1 and PS2 controllers. Matter of fact, I preferred the PS2's controller when compared to the original Xbox's controller. The Xbox 360 came out with almost the perfect controller though. I loved it. But who's to say that Sony didn't come back with a great controller too? It looks bigger, got some good heft to it, and seems to be molded better for you hands this time around. It also has a touch screen and a speaker built into it, not to mention the "share" button. Might not be much but I'm sure it'll have its uses. So this new controller might be great....or suck horribly. We won't know until launch, but to hold that against them right now is a bit unfair.

PS4 controller Hands-on: http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/10/sony-ps4-controller-hands-on/

I can see how 24hr check in might not be a big deal with everyone, so thats great if its not, but I know the internet goes down quite a bit here in rural Alabama (was just down for 2hrs this morning). Again, its not very likely that the update would take place during that time and if it did I guess I could just wait a little while. I just rather have the choice to not have internet. Right now, my Xbox is not connected to internet and I haven't had Xbox Live for about a year or so. I really only play single player games right now (too much school to play like I use too). One or two of my friends don't even have internet so if I get an Xbox One then I can't even take it too their house (unless I get the update first? Idk). Of course I guess they could always come to my place. Idk, I just like having the option to NOT have the internet on. Makes things simpler. They might not be huge but it seems that the Xbox One has more limits on it.

Archived