Oh actually two your avatar doesnt show up big like the other does

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Pc gaming, you get alot more performence for the price. I have mine 400 dollars and i have another one thats 900 and the $400 could easily destroy an overlocked xbox one

Cool story, bro. Tell me more about the magic power of your hardware that you have access to for those prices.

Pc gaming, you get alot more performence for the price. I have mine 400 dollars and i have another one thats 900 and the $400 could easily destroy an overlocked xbox one

overclocking a console. LOL. you dont even know how done you and your logics are..

Kranny, seriously?? So, you're saying it's not the first thing you do when you get your xbox? Logically, everyone opens the BIOS while it's loading its OS, and sets it up to run 4.8Ghz. C'mon man, we all do it. We all know the best xbox players OC their consoles. Lol, lets be realistic here.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

EDIT: i just watched some 1080p quality of Ryse main story and holy crap it does look good, I was contemplating getting DR3 but I think I'll go with Ryse...and of course AC4 (though I have to read some reviews on it's story, I know graphically it looks amazing too)

Only issue I'm getting is BF4 crashing randomly once in a while, goes back to home screen, says BF4 is taking too long to respond, try to start it again and it works :shrug:

Also, there is no way for us to upgrade Ghosts to XB1 and keep the 360 disc. We have to physically trade it in. PS ppl actually got to keep their PS3 discs and I guess still use it. Oh well, I already have bF4 and the few ppl I play CoD with are on 360 anyways

Keep in mind most video sites like youtube even at 1080p compress the video to hell and back, so it will actually look better in game that in a video

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I dont know if you 360 guys can go into it but there are a few clips of ryse in my theater kr uploads

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I don't have a xbox one yet but trying to find what my live username was. None of by any chance in hell still have me in your list do you? Would be rbyers or something.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I might actually

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

N8, add me. My name is in the XB1 owners thread.

Also N8, read my XBOX One tips. It tells you how to make your Gamerpic bigger and what not. Useful tips in there

EDIT: Looking up reviews for Ryse & AC4....Ryse is graphically the best looking game out on next gen but they say gameplay is meh, it gets boring and repetitive. Looks like AC4 it is. Amazon has all the launch titles for $50 but BB is still the regular $60, I wonder if they will price match it since I know they do price match instore. Time to go there tomorrow.

Titanfall isn't til March and Destiny has no official release date but says 2014

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Does ryse have MP? Thats the only thing about AC, even though I wasn't crazy about AC3 either way, but especially with their style of MP.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived