Damn guys give the dude a break it's a nice truck and people can do what ever they want to THEIR OWN VEHICLES. I think I just smell some jealousy around here. And the yours is louder than his guess what guys not everyone on the planet cares about doing 150's or louder or being louder than someone else.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Damn guys give the dude a break it's a nice truck and people can do what ever they want to THEIR OWN VEHICLES. I think I just smell some jealousy around here. And the yours is louder than his guess what guys not everyone on the planet cares about doing 150's or louder or being louder than someone else.

are you his mom or something?

Nope but haters are always just people who know they can't have what you got. Seems like you guys are just that haters.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

louder than someone else.

Nope but haters are always just people who know they can't have what you got. Seems like you guys are just that haters.

lol,

I hate a waste of a good truck. This is my truck, its ugly as fuck. I do work with it. I dont even care what people think about how it looks.

004-2_zps15b023f2.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Boom50cal what do u drive? I see it says Spain and seeing the ribs not on the pulley is a first for me! Mike is awesome

Well it looked pretty sweet for the short time it was in there. Mike has me taken care of though, responding to emails at 1 in the morning and shit :D

20140806_195228_zpsfxxnsyys.jpg

um, why is your belt on upside down?

Strangeduck, you serious or trollin'?

um, is there some story behind this? cause it looks upside down to me. Am i missing something here?

Strangeduck, you serious or trollin'?

um, is there some story behind this? cause it looks upside down to me. Am i missing something here?

Its ribbed on both sides. Fucking Volvo.

Makes getting a shorter belt a PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS. 6 rib double sided 70 inch belt. Find me one and I'll love you forever.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

It's pretty pussy to shit talk someone's system simply because they have a better vehicle than you, tow mirrors out or not.

Just saying.

And I worked my ass off and got my.own home, as in single family house on a lot, and bought toys left and right...and I would always hear "mommy" or "daddy" this. You don't know that. But even if I did...so? Everyone is here telling me they wouldn't give good shit to their kids if they deserved it? Come on now. Back to pics and stop crying because tow mirrors are out.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?