A ground war is imminent though, they can only do so much from the sky's.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

its gonna happen.. though i don't think isis is as strong as they make them out to be

Let's not go there again miguel.

lol it was a joke but then again he is generalizing the whole religion when its not. its like saying all black people are criminals. or all Mexicans are lazy illegals.. i honestly dont get offended but it just surprises me the ignorance that goes on. even after it was proven that our media was lying to us about the Muslims people still dont get over it lol

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

We got plenty of ground power if these fucks want to bring it. Always hiding in caves and shit. Pussies.

Miguel, I like you. But we will never agree on the stance of Islam. They are all the fucking same. Even the ones who don't "support" the terrorist acts, still don't speak out against or denounce it. Its indirect support.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

its gonna happen.. though i don't think isis is as strong as they make them out to be

Don't underestimate guerrilla warfare,

it won us a country.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We got plenty of ground power if these fucks want to bring it. Always hiding in caves and shit. Pussies.

Miguel, I like you. But we will never agree on the stance of Islam. They are all the fucking same. Even the ones who don't "support" the terrorist acts, still don't speak out against or denounce it. Its indirect support.

the reason we havent taken them down is because the pussies we have in office.. then again obama is muslim so maybe he dont want to do shit

The problem is everybody that could end it doesn't want too.

If the U.N. got on board and all the member states participated and we rolled in a few million deep it'd be over before it started.