I was more upset with the fact they gave them the correct amount of time

Fix'd that for ya...

:peepwall:

I didn't even watch the game so I have no idea what happened.

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Real HTC Incredible 2 4G battery on the left, Real Imitation China made battery to fit the HTC Incredible 2 4G on the right. Battery lasted several months until it started to swell, and swell, and swell. And I kept thinking the reason the back of the phone would not close is because my nephew dropped my phone. :D Battery arrived today. Thank god!

d9e3f96a-ac16-4235-ab48-534c459d6c69_zps

-Frank

Edited by Deeznutz

Real HTC Incredible 2 4G battery on the left, Real Imitation China made battery to fit the HTC Incredible 2 4G on the right. Battery lasted several months until it started to swell, and swell, and swell. And I kept thinking the reason the back of the phone would not close is because my nephew dropped my phone. :D Battery arrived today. Thank god!

d9e3f96a-ac16-4235-ab48-534c459d6c69_zps

-Frank

I didn't know anyone still had an Incredible 2 lol you are talking about the Droid Incredible right?

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Yes, GUILTY.

Lisa wants me to get up with the times, but I have dropped this phone so many times and it acts like a Timex, so I just keep using it.

When the face cracks, I will get a new phone.

I was holding the battery in with a zip tie for 2 wks while waiting for the battery to arrive. :D

-Frank

Yes, GUILTY.

Lisa wants me to get up with the times, but I have dropped this phone so many times and it acts like a Timex, so I just keep using it.

I was holding the battery in with a zip tie for 2 wks while waiting for the battery to arrive. :D

-Frank

they were pretty good phones lol I just upgraded to the HTC One m9, and this thing is awesome! I've always been a big HTC fan.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Yes, GUILTY.

-Frank

they were pretty good phones lol I just upgraded to the HTC One m9, and this thing is awesome! I've always been a big HTC fan.

How does it compare to the m8? I have a m8 and a s5 and am trying to decide if I want to replace the m8 with a m9 or s6.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Yes, GUILTY.

-Frank

How does it compare to the m8? I have a m8 and a s5 and am trying to decide if I want to replace the m8 with a m9 or s6.

as far as feel, there's not much difference I think the m9 might be just a hair thicker. The m9 has a much better camera, lock button is on the bottom right side which makes it easier to get to, and I haven't played around with a m8 much, but the m9 is crazy fast. Also the speakers are really loud and good on it. Also the battery last for a pretty good while, and if you put it in extreme power saving mode it will last a really long time.

Some people say that it's not THAT big of a difference from the m8, just kind of an upgraded version. Like an m8.5 or m8 v2

Edited by Jhunt94
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"