After browsing this thread for updates- I can safely say that I hate most of those stance nation photos.

I understand the camber is hard to avoid on the front of the car when you bag and drop it but having all four tires exaggerated like that is just plain stupid.

-Drew

Exactly. Little bit is fine, but when the back side of the rim is touching the ground is just ....shitty looking.

I had a 1.5" drop on my car and took it to dealership to have alignment done so it won't look like a ricer.

LOL drugs much. I know exactly were that is, almost at the top, wonder how fast he went on that thing.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LOL drugs much. I know exactly were that is, almost at the top, wonder how fast he went on that thing.

Dude, come to find out, he has ridden that cart from Florida!! My wife just read a story on him and supposedly he's going to be on the news tonight. It's taken him 6 months to make the trek! Pretty damn cool lol.

Edited by sprkn_ranger
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

HOLY SHIT that is crazy.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm guessing for insurance. My friend told me securty talked to him and he left all nonchalant, and didnt looked pissed at all. The debate me and other people was having was, Would the track be responsible, The race team the blew up, or park at your own risk, and hope you have glass coverage?

was that event in Jersey? englishtown???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

So I'm in the parking lot getting ready to do pre-hire stuff as a "grunt" mechanic (oil, tires, batteries, brakes, etc) and I open my trunk.... The brace that holds the shock in place breaks, the shock shoots up and gets itself wedged in a corner. Because of the where it was I can't shut my trunk without majorly breaking stuff. But that shock is no longer acting as a support so I needed to manually hold the trunk up for 20 minutes until a buddy came with some tools. So ironic because of the job I'm applying for is automotive.

Oh... And BTW: the price of new shocks for these sucks.

S__EE00_zps8a1c0c4f.jpg