Yeah it's great I love being punished for being a hard worker and paying that 45% tax on overtime pay.

After state taxes are added on top of that the government makes more Than I do on my overtime.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I just realized I have seen some1 who collects EBT buy an iphone6, ps4 and a gold grille in less than 3 months.

You know he gets paid under the table at grammy's flea infested market and his uncle's jew-ry shop too. Straight defrauding the government and bragging about it.
I left the house Saturday morning to go to the flea market with zero dollars. Finally getting home after working all day Sunday at the flea market. I still have zero dollars in my pocket.

but that EBT has all the funds

Yeah it's great I love being punished for being a hard worker and paying that 45% tax on overtime pay.

After state taxes are added on top of that the government makes more Than I do on my overtime.

slavery.. how can people not see it..most our money is going to taxes.. it seems the less you make the worse..

tumblr_nqf4claMgY1st3lmmo1_1280_zps8zpe7

Happy Juneteenth! This holiday marks the end of the official institution of slavery in the United States, and was historically widely celebrated by black Americans. The photo above is of a 1905 celebration in Richmond, Virginia.
On this day in 1865, enslaved people in Texas were informed of their freedom, two years following the Emancipation Proclamation. Also on this day, the Civil Rights Act of 1963 was passed, after an 83 day filibuster in the US Senate. This is the 150th anniversary of Juneteenth, meaning that official chattel slavery ended in the United States only six generations ago.
This is an important day to remember and honor all those who struggled against this titanic evil- those whose names we know, and the countless others whose resistance was not recorded and lost to history.

tumblr_nqf4claMgY1st3lmmo1_1280_zps8zpe7

Edited by bolanorthhighlands