if i was manager i would have fired all of them who went out.. okay you 2 want to fight go out side but once youre out the door youre out the door for good.. looks like there was 2 managers trying to stop the fight.. so whos taking care of the customers?

If they get fired who's going to be there to screw up the orders Miguel?

There are flaws in your logic.

And here I was thinking black girls can fight.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If they get fired who's going to be there to screw up the orders Miguel?

There are flaws in your logic.

And here I was thinking black girls can fight.

only 2 would get fired.. there is no reason for all the employees to go outside.. there is no flaw to my logic.. who is in there now? fast food places have other employees on other shifts.. call them in a few hours early.. they work part time anyways.. give them a few weeks full time till replacements are ready.. its that simple

reason why all employees are out there is because the managers are out there. just tell them to walk back

Edited by Miguels

Bro I don't care if I'm the damn president if there's about to be a fight outside I dropping whatever I'm doing and watching that shit.

You know you would too.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Bro I don't care if I'm the damn president if there's about to be a fight outside I dropping whatever I'm doing and watching that shit.

You know you would too.

actually no.. i mind my own business when it comes to stuff like that.. there has been many fights at work and i walk away.. i seen people get shot(killed) and do the same.. i wasnt there i didnt see shit

once you become management you will see what i mean.. you wont put your job on the line by allowing all your employees to go outside.. you allowing all employees to go outside shows poor management skills

not like mcdodalds is a job i would want to keep so i wouldnt care but in general i would

Edited by Miguels

You know you would too.

actually no.. i mind my own business.. there has been many fights at work and i walk away.. i seen people get shot(killed) and do the same.. i wasnt there i didnt see shit

How did you see them get killed if you weren't there?