The forbidden double post.

Forbidden_zpsa42597b0.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

That's one heavy baseball bat.

What do You mean by that?

I take it you never played baseball haha.

I never played "baseball" either, just T-Ball, but I still remember that logo crystal clear. So maybe Trenton had a very lacking childhood. Every child needs T-ball at the least :D

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I take it you never played baseball haha.

I never played "baseball" either, just T-Ball, but I still remember that logo crystal clear. So maybe Trenton had a very lacking childhood. Every child needs T-ball at the least :D

I used to umpire too. I still gets calls before every season asking if I'm interested.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

LOL

Fop7b3W.png

easily one of the funniest political memes I've ever read.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 7

I missed Alan.

b3e0f113f3f52b7abc31fc0c0cb8f912.jpg

Any fella that calls their dad daddy needs counselling.

oJPxJZE.gif

vgIfiQg.jpg

Miley cyrus could learn a few things about pulling off hot but classy.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Apologize if it's already on here:

7e4603fab1ef7671507e1c2360662959.jpg

Rice SUCKS. Leaves all this rice-powder stuff everywhere. Better yet: You know those desiccant packets that you get when you buy things? Cut it open, but it in a baggie, save them all, then when your phone(or anything else) gets wet toss it in there ;)