It's just as sexist to vote for a candidate BECAUSE she is a woman. Can't call it only one way.

Just like it's racist to vote for Obama because he was black. Totally takes away from what the candidates stand for and issues that they champion. Why in the fuck do we put so much emphasis on the things about a candidate that you cant choose or change like sex or skin color rather than their ability to lead our country I'll never figure out.

Can't make men and women equal with sexism and you can't make races equal with racism.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

It's just as sexist to vote for a candidate BECAUSE she is a woman. Can't call it only one way.

Just like it's racist to vote for Obama because he was black. Totally takes away from what the candidates stand for and issues that they champion. Why in the fuck do we put so much emphasis on the things about a candidate that you cant choose or change like sex or skin color rather than their ability to lead our country I'll never figure out.

Can't make men and women equal with sexism and you can't make races equal with racism.

Let's be realistic, does any canidate stand for anything but themselves now days? Their only concern is personal benefit no matter how much BS they spew about what they will do for everyone else sadly enough.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

How does it make a white guy racist for voting for a black president? LOL

He talked a good game first term, but he followed through with none of it, so I never voted for him again.

If I was racist I would have NEVER voted for him, a racist would never want to see a black man in the white house.

Im not republican, Im not democrat, I vote for what I feel is the right one for the job. I clearly voted for the wrong candidate 2 terms ago even though he won.

Hillary is full of lies and scandal.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Little "arts and crafts" time with the kids:

3C38F053-C69A-4316-8A54-5E37319C8B65_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1