In reference to the rzr police chase, why would the cop even try that lol?

from the sound of it he has small dick syndrome was funny as hell at the end oh and happy bday

Thank you sir, and if he was in a ram or a durango, hell ya, go for it, but that looked like a charger. I hope his shift command made him redo a driving course or write a paper or something lold. I bet he tore the hell out of that car lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

In reference to the rzr police chase, why would the cop even try that lol?

from the sound of it he has small dick syndrome was funny as hell at the end oh and happy bday

Thank you sir, and if he was in a ram or a durango, hell ya, go for it, but that looked like a charger. I hope his shift command made him redo a driving course or write a paper or something lold. I bet he tore the hell out of that car lol

no shit what kind of idiot would chase an offroad vehicle theres like 99% chance you will not catch it. i just laughed at the whole video

You know how boring it has to be to be a cop out in the sticks at night?

I'd have chased him too, they probably wait years for some shit like that to happen out there.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You know how boring it has to be to be a cop out in the sticks at night?

I'd have chased him too, they probably wait years for some shit like that to happen out there.

I was thinking the same thing but the way it looked like he was waiting I was wondering if he knew they were coming that way, anyone else notice the case of beer in the back lol? Boom50cal, thinking you could outrun the 5-0 on yours? Bad part is, you can outrun the cars, but you can never outrun ol Motorola lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)