if this is in the UK, I wonder what New York would look like.....................

shit is crazy like that in UK.. when i was there i would see a McDonalds and a subways in every street corner. literally like 1000 feet from each other and jammed packed like a motherfucker.. lines that extended to the street and i was like whats so special about mcdonalds? one place i liked was pizza express. it was the best pizza i ever had

And Frankie and Benny's is a great chain lol.

They have no Italian dressing though. My wife got an Italian sub and the girl working at subway never even heard of Italian dressing.

if this is in the UK, I wonder what New York would look like.....................

shit is crazy like that in UK.. when i was there i would see a McDonalds and a subways in every street corner. literally like 1000 feet from each other and jammed packed like a motherfucker.. lines that extended to the street and i was like whats so special about mcdonalds? one place i liked was pizza express. it was the best pizza i ever had

And Frankie and Benny's is a great chain lol.

They have no Italian dressing though. My wife got an Italian sub and the girl working at subway never even heard of Italian dressing.

they also dont eat ketchup with them fries lol vinegar and salt is what they use.. another weird one is popcorn with no butter wtf lol they like them with salt or caramel