Bringing back the pics....

1383233_612176598820928_2130739619_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Sorry, I wasn't trying to question/disregard either side of it. I too, believe in evolution, but like Team said, if that's how humanity started is really out there for debate.

But I just thought it was funny in context, like it literally looked like a photocopy of the one you see on the back of peoples cars, it was so well drawn lol. Nothing more than a funny moment.

I think it's funny as well. I was just trying to show all Christians aren't idiots who deny all scientific discoveries and believe the world was created in seven actual days and two people named Adam and Eve procreated the whole human race.

See this is where its tricky... you believe in God, but you don't believe in the Bible.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Sorry, I wasn't trying to question/disregard either side of it. I too, believe in evolution, but like Team said, if that's how humanity started is really out there for debate.

But I just thought it was funny in context, like it literally looked like a photocopy of the one you see on the back of peoples cars, it was so well drawn lol. Nothing more than a funny moment.

I think it's funny as well. I was just trying to show all Christians aren't idiots who deny all scientific discoveries and believe the world was created in seven actual days and two people named Adam and Eve procreated the whole human race.

See this is where its tricky... you believe in God, but you don't believe in the Bible.

there are many things i see in the bible that tells me it was man made as a fiction book. if god knows all then why did he put an apple tree? if he knows all he should have known better than to trust eve.. there are a few more that shows how it degrades all females.. first half of the book is about hating females.. eve fucked up and ate the apple and made adam eat it.. women are not meant to talk in church. they need to ask a man before speaking.. he supports the killing of gay men and woman.. the book also shows how he has killed millions while the devil has not killed anyone but only talked eve into eating the forbidden fruit.. the book also supports slavery, in all i think it was written by regular man and the only way to make people believe is through fear.. i dont believe in god and it dont bother me if anyone believes in him. if believing in him makes you a better person then so be it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

called-fashion.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

rare double post ftw

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

actualy I do. Admittedly the bible is several different genres of literature. A large amount of genesis is very similar to a genre can't remember of the top of my head it's name but it's meant kind of like a parable. It's to make a point.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows