I wanna go to the alumni game if 75 is clear. Steve Yzerman will be on the ice as well as Shanahan, McCarty, and I heard Osgood will be there too.

Lucky!!!! a rare good thing about being from detroit, you get to be so close to guy like yzerman, datsyuk, (briefly)modano, and osgood.

If only I liked any of the kings players I would be happy for playing at toyota sports center where they practice, but I could care less about them.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Dear lord the snow is bad. I was supposed to drive home after my prostate exam (physic class) and I don't wanna try to make it because its over an hour away in good weather

How'd you do? Did the "doctor" have both hands on your shoulders the whole time?

Found it:

frabz-ONE-DOES-NOT-SIMPLY-LEAVE-THE-PHYS

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Dear lord the snow is bad. I was supposed to drive home after my prostate exam (physic class) and I don't wanna try to make it because its over an hour away in good weather

How'd you do? Did the "doctor" have both hands on your shoulders the whole time?

Found it:

frabz-ONE-DOES-NOT-SIMPLY-LEAVE-THE-PHYS

dat spelling.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I wanna go to the alumni game if 75 is clear. Steve Yzerman will be on the ice as well as Shanahan, McCarty, and I heard Osgood will be there too.

Lucky!!!! a rare good thing about being from detroit, you get to be so close to guy like yzerman, datsyuk, (briefly)modano, and osgood.

If only I liked any of the kings players I would be happy for playing at toyota sports center where they practice, but I could care less about them.

I was really into hockey back when they played, not so much anymore. I remember when they won the Stanley cup in 1997 against the Flyers I got to go see the cup right up close at a showing. I think I have some polaroid pictures of it somewhere lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I was really into hockey back when they played, not so much anymore. I remember when they won the Stanley cup in 1997 against the Flyers I got to go see the cup right up close at a showing. I think I have some polaroid pictures of it somewhere lol.

I was never big on many sports as a kid, but I was a little wayne gretzky at age 5 when I started roller, then went to ice at 8 and a few years later started on the LA Jr Kings AAA teams. I had a mean wrist shot, but when I moved to PV it was too far, and it was already too expensive to keep playing as a growing boy. My moms old boyfriend worked as an NHL linesman for a while and he would take us down into the kings tunnel during games and I saw the cup pretty close once.

I missed Alan.

$_12.JPG

I want one of these so bad lol. When I get my own place, one is going to be on my coffee table.

And for you cats that enjoyed bioshock, here's the real diving suit that was the basis for the Big Daddy helmet...

ku-xlarge.jpg

http://www.divingheritage.com/armored2.htm

Edited by boom50cal
On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.