Exactly...just people bitching to bitch and trying to rentamod when theres nothing wrong. Same type of people who move next to an airport then bitch about noise..no one is forcing you to look..stop the whining. Seperate threads for different pics = a cluttered fuck mess of new threads with 10 or less pics in them. Unless a mod steps in and says no more cars in rppv2 anyone bitching can gfy.

I really don't care either way but does bitching about people bitching and rentamodding people rentamodding not count? Lol, I'm just outside looking in and thought I'd point it out. Especially where you say ignore and scroll down...couldn't that also have been done? Its mixed feelings with some so I don't know why everyone cares about everyone

:pardon:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ah winter, that time of the year when everyone turns into cunts.

65* high here for a few days...taking the bike out for a ride today...god the rest of the country must hate socal right now.

NorCal is pretty warm too at least where I'm at

Mid to high 60s this whole week

379756_583246065087272_1819432754_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

the-dars-16.jpg?w=761&h=1199

I had a very good friend in HS that was Chinese and you would never know that his mother was old enough to be his mom. ...more like his sister. She was a fox too. We gave him all kinds of hell about it. But not too much- he was a 3rd degree blackbelt and State Champion in his division. lol good times.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Anyone want to give this a go? Seems easy when I read it and when I tried to put it on paper I instantly realized I forgot a lot of the math learned in high school.

o6vp.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png