LOL, harry plopper couldn't stand to LOTR in any field. Except Emma Watson, I don't know Jackson made Arwen so medium and Eowyn so not-hot. But it's ok because Tauriel from the hobbit is up there. But as far as the stories themselves go, not even a thought about it...LOTR hands down in everything.

The battles are much better in LOTR, but as far as the story line goes, Harry Potter got a bit more deeper meaning in it. Like it said above, you can't always tell who on who's side.

Harry potter starts out pretty slow in first 3-4 movies, but then action picks up, especially in deathly hallows. Except, they should if made the battle between Harry and Voldemort bigger with more action. AND, in my personal opinion, they should of never made the epilogue (the 19 years later part). That shit ruined the whole movie.

I'm just waiting for the last Hobbit to come out

LOL, the story line is deeper in harry plopper? I've heard it all. Not to say you're immediately wrong but I'm gonna assume you haven't read the books or the other things from Tolkien? I don't know how you can't tell who is on what side, but maybe it's just because I've always been a fan.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the fact that there is a LOTR/Harry Potter debate going on the RPP.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

LOL, harry plopper couldn't stand to LOTR in any field. Except Emma Watson, I don't know Jackson made Arwen so medium and Eowyn so not-hot. But it's ok because Tauriel from the hobbit is up there. But as far as the stories themselves go, not even a thought about it...LOTR hands down in everything.

The battles are much better in LOTR, but as far as the story line goes, Harry Potter got a bit more deeper meaning in it. Like it said above, you can't always tell who on who's side.

Harry potter starts out pretty slow in first 3-4 movies, but then action picks up, especially in deathly hallows. Except, they should if made the battle between Harry and Voldemort bigger with more action. AND, in my personal opinion, they should of never made the epilogue (the 19 years later part). That shit ruined the whole movie.

LOL, the story line is deeper in harry plopper? I've heard it all. I'm gonna assume you haven't actually read the books? I don't know how you can't tell who is on what side, it's pretty clear from any angle.

I haven't read LOTR and Harry Potter 4-8. Fuck reading.

With LOTR you can tell from the first movie what they need to do. With Harry Potter it's something new with every movie.

The way I look at it, you can't really compare this 2 movies, since they are different. It's like comparing apple juice and vodka.

No way in hell potter is deeper than LOTR. If you watch the movies and thought that I'd say you're wrong but could see why you think that. If you read anything from both you'd know nothing could be more wrong.

Just to get a glimpse into the world of middle earth just wiki the origin of the spirits, higher and lower gods, original elf king to create the first three rings and taught sauron, the bal rog army, the world and story goes much deeper than Peter Jackson could ever hope to portray in film

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Maybe "deeper" was wrong word to use.

With Harry Potter it's something new with every movie. LOTR it's the similar thing in every movie, with exception of much better battle and journeys. Like a lot better.

Most of the battles in Harry Potter are weak, with exception of few (out of all 8 movies). LOTR there is always some sick battles, especially when Legolas is in it. Dude got skills with that bow.

Edited by LoudBimmer

I wish they made the action sequences so much better in harry potter. Were talking about magic sand bad ass spells. Only scene I thought was cool was dumbledore vs voldemort. That was sick

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

LOL, the story line is deeper in harry plopper? I've heard it all. I'm gonna assume you haven't actually read the books? I don't know how you can't tell who is on what side, it's pretty clear from any angle.

I haven't read LOTR and Harry Potter 4-8. Fuck reading.

With LOTR you can tell from the first movie what they need to do. With Harry Potter it's something new with every movie.

The way I look at it, you can't really compare this 2 movies, since they are different. It's like comparing apple juice and vodka.

What TeamHT said. But I kind of get your point, though it's only like that because it's one long story/journey. Of course it's going to be the same it's THE ONE RING, it's gonna take a while to get it done. And there's always a new problem with each movie so I still don't ever feel like it's repetitive.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

No way in hell potter is deeper than LOTR. If you watch the movies and thought that I'd say you're wrong but could see why you think that. If you read anything from both you'd know nothing could be more wrong.

Just to get a glimpse into the world of middle earth just wiki the origin of the spirits, higher and lower gods, original elf king to create the first three rings and taught sauron, the bal rog army, the world and story goes much deeper than Peter Jackson could ever hope to portray in film

This.

I missed Alan.