1458675_10152009865541648_853031776_n.jp

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I do roofing and maintenance/repair work and my spring assisted razor decided to spring assist itself closed, on my finger.

I used to do roofing for a couple months.. and Im still doing it once in a while when we have no job..

When you have a "fresh" house its not that bad but when you have to rip off the whole roof from 3/4 plywood its not fun at all..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I do roofing and maintenance/repair work and my spring assisted razor decided to spring assist itself closed, on my finger.

I used to do roofing for a couple months.. and Im still doing it once in a while when we have no job..

When you have a "fresh" house its not that bad but when you have to rip off the whole roof from 3/4 plywood its not fun at all..

I just ripped off 2 or 3 layers plus shake and sheeting and redid my roof. i know what you are talking about. Never again, never again

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1426210_10200958822752532_1016658599_n.j

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have the biggest urge to spend as little money as possible for like a year and get myself a B6 S4 Avant...

222_zps1464151b.jpg

152_zps32a37819.jpg

Edited by REVOofRustler
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

There's a reason I paid to have my roof redone lol, done enough between my parent's house, 2 barns, and a couple relatives.

60o temps in March in a state that sees snow until April/May some months, looking at working on a plain ranch style home... Shit, they had the guys out roof stripped and new roof on in 3 days.

as a kid I was always terrified of going down really fast water slides, the thought of water shooting up my asshole and drowning from the inside scared me shitless hahaha

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360