Because if they are settling for $15 bottles they are probably hit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So they don't freeze to the windshield.

And that's a problem why? I just fail to see the issue with just letting the vehicle warm up in the first place, so why would you need the wipers un-frozen?
Move to someplace cold and you'll find out why, when it's -20 your wipers don't just simply unfreeze even if you use your defroster.

Not to mention it fucks up the blades.

Alot faster to scrape off the ice then lower the wipers than to wait 30 minutes for the defroster to try and unfreeze them.

Also that it can be so if you actually need to use the wipers when youre driving it doesnt streak as bad and ruin your vision and possibly slam into someone. Always keep my blades up when I know its going to freeze/snow. Shit you learn where you live in the deep cold all winter.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

When I was late teens early twenties I had girls taking me out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.