The guy didn't shoot himself, or anybody else, cops didn't have to shoot him, and the guy was apprehended. Seems like it worked out to me.

I see your point, I thought that to, not arguing. Is this common practice is what I'm wondering? If so I think I will be better about obeying the laws..........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

The story's actually a few days old. The guy with the gun had apparently been on a spree of crimes that morning. Last I heard, nothing much is happening to the cop. He did what he felt was right in that situation.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

The guy didn't shoot himself, or anybody else, cops didn't have to shoot him, and the guy was apprehended. Seems like it worked out to me.

I see your point, I thought that to, not arguing. Is this common practice is what I'm wondering? If so I think I will be better about obeying the laws..........

I highly doubt that's textbook. But the way I saw it was that he could've done that or let this whole situation last out for 5 more hours, and possibly let other people getting hurt along the way. I applaud his quick and abstract thinking because if someone is being that fucking stupid then they deserve to get hit by a car. If someone were to cry "He has a mental disorder!" Yeah, it's called being a fucking idiot. We need to stop justifying peoples behaviors and call a spade a spade.

Edited by DubNDodge

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I probably got one coming tomorrow. Oh well, I'll cry drug problem and get rehab plus a paid vacation, lol!

Where you work?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I probably got one coming tomorrow. Oh well, I'll cry drug problem and get rehab plus a paid vacation, lol!

Where you work?
Maintenance tech in a school district. Basically, I fix ballasts and replace filters in univents.

I have a seasonal hvac job too

cool man, was just curious. I'm sure if they know you then they would know by now that they could test you on any given day and you would fail, lol, i kid i kid. :peepwall:

4:20 on 4/20

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Where you work?
Maintenance tech in a school district. Basically, I fix ballasts and replace filters in univents.

I have a seasonal hvac job too

cool man, was just curious. I'm sure if they know you then they would know by now that they could test you on any given day and you would fail, lol, i kid i kid. :peepwall:

4:20 on 4/20

Yeah they know, but my supervisor would fail the same test so I don't worry about it, lol! Plus, they would have to give me rehab and all that shit they don't want to pay for.

they couldve shot him in the leg

I bet that would do less damage than hitting him with a car at how fast that cop was goin

everyone who sees that video and drives knows that cop was going fast enough to try and kill him anyways

You're one of those guys? "They should just shoot him in the leg"?? They are trained to aim for center of mass. You should try aiming for "a leg" and see how easy it is to hit. If you do hit their leg that definitely won't stop them from pointing their firearm at you and killing you.

The perp in the video that got ran over was randomly shooting innocent people walking down the street, there were still bystanders in the area that were not aware of what was going on so this officer did what he thought was best. If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes like that guy did.