Law doesn't mention the speed limit. Keep right except to pass. Not keep right except to.pass except at certain speeds. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem so if you see someone wants to get them over. Or better yet just stay in the lane to your right

you are somewhat wrong.. not every state has the left lane for passing only law. in fact only a few have that law. many states allow people to drive on the left lane and not only to pass.. also if you're going to pass a car it has to be within the speed limit.. by your logic a car going 100+ mph wouldnt be violating the law because to you there is no speed limit while passing and going 100+ mph he is obviously passing every car out there

Where I am it is the law regardless of how fast you're going. If you're impeding traffic behind you regardless of speed it's a violation.

Law doesn't mention the speed limit. Keep right except to pass. Not keep right except to.pass except at certain speeds. If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem so if you see someone wants to get them over. Or better yet just stay in the lane to your right

you are somewhat wrong.. not every state has the left lane for passing only law. in fact only a few have that law. many states allow people to drive on the left lane and not only to pass.. also if you're going to pass a car it has to be within the speed limit.. by your logic a car going 100+ mph wouldnt be violating the law because to you there is no speed limit while passing and going 100+ mph he is obviously passing every car out there

Where I am it is the law regardless of how fast you're going. If you're impeding traffic behind you regardless of speed it's a violation.

so if the speed limit is 70 mph, the person is going 70 mph to pass a slow cars on the right and a car behind him is coming at 100mph the one going 70mph is in violation? there is no logic to this.. obviously the one going 100mph is violating the law here an in no way is the one driving the speed limit is at fault. if youre in a state that has the left lane passing only law then even the one going 100mph is breaking it since its there to pass not to travel on

Edited by Miguels

Here's the RCW where I am. I've never been much good at legal speak, hopefully this can clear it up better than I can explain

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.100

Here's the RCW where I am. I've never been much good at legal speak, hopefully this can clear it up better than I can explain

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=46.61.100

Can't be speeding!!! :)

(a) When overtaking and passing another vehicle proceeding in the same direction under the rules governing such movement

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69