man, this kid makes is a reminder that no matter how tough i think things are, there is some kid just doing things beast mode and smiling.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And hes got an m5.. They look good stock.. I be getting m5 bumper at some point

Pics of said 7 series would be nice ;)

After driving the m5 and driving in it. My love for the e39 went up really nice cars. I think I'd take it over the e60 m5. Just something about that 5.0

If you ever plan on doing a exhaust, start with a muffler delete. It'll almost sound like the m5. The m5 owners brother had a 6 speed 540i and it sounded really good for being a 4.4 anyway

You already saw these pics and liked them back in May of the 7series but I'll repost them here. The 7 is somewhat under construction again but what project far isn't hahaha..

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

And hes got an m5.. They look good stock.. I be getting m5 bumper at some point

Pics of said 7 series would be nice ;)

After driving the m5 and driving in it. My love for the e39 went up really nice cars. I think I'd take it over the e60 m5. Just something about that 5.0

If you ever plan on doing a exhaust, start with a muffler delete. It'll almost sound like the m5. The m5 owners brother had a 6 speed 540i and it sounded really good for being a 4.4 anyway

You already saw these pics and liked them back in May of the 7series but I'll repost them here. The 7 is somewhat under construction again but what project far isn't hahaha..

image.jpg

image.jpg

That

is

AWESOME........ fuck that is pure sex.... damn.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Shes beautiful ;)

Im a member on bmw forum and a few people agree that e39 m5 was the best one ever made.. It is heavy and has a lot of power and handles good. E60s feels little cheap inside.. i mean its still badass but not as good as e39 back in a days..

I got 540i but automatic :/

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

I had a 1995 dark green E38 when I was finishing up school. That thing was so much fun. It was an auto sadly but the stock v12 with a decent tune had some balls, it was debadged apart from the bmw badge which meant people had no idea it was packing a 5.4lt V12 which got the 2000kg (4400lbs) sedan tank rolling pretty good.

Ill try to find some pictures on my old externals somewhere, pretty basic mods as I was trying to keep it classy, black wheels, stock air suspension as low as it goes, dark as hell tint, nice headlights/fogs nothing obnoxious.

It had insulated windows which my 18 year old self thought was great fun cause people thought it was bullet proof, I actually had someone try get it with a brick downtown one night because he thought I was messing with his girlfriend which I wasn't. his drunk ass couldn't figure out why it bounced back at him so he tried to punch it, many laughs were had.

I only sold it as it was thirstier than a alcoholic in a monastery and leaving school to study meant I couldn't afford to run it and buy food. I tried alternating weeks, but I couldn't keep that up long!

Google image, but this is pretty much the car, it was nice as fuck! too bad I was in a 'long term' relationship at the time!

Edit: photo link was bad

EAkntjh.jpg

Edited by RCP Audio
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

When I was shopping around there was a 750 no much more expensive then my e39 butni passed becuse of v12 (cost of maintnace) and i regret it now

Red-navi

Im assuming u running on coilivers? Which ones u got?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

11825839_907844237781_500230840454925294

• Like (+1 Rep) 5
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

image.jpg
The hell? Are you static???
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread