People getting their stuff stolen at the hotels

Hotdog

hotdog could you change the topic please because this shit happened at the hotels and NOT at slamology. I dont want Slam to get a bad name because of what happened at NON HOST hotels

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

hotdog i changed it.. you can change it back but do so without the Slamology because their shit was not jacked there

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

This is horrible. These people need their ass beat and fingers cut off for stealing. Hopefully the stuff turns up

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

Man... thats just plain shitty.

I imagine myself.

If i struggled to take the time off work, the coin to get there. And of course the blood, sweat, tears, and coin in the system/gear

Then, to get there, and be on top of the world,............................and then wake up the next morning to my shit broken into, and gone.

Its making me sick just sitting here at work thinking about that feeling some of those experianced. Shit.......Sorry to all of them.

I know when you go to a show like this you dont spend much time at the hotel, but for some of the people that are spending a few $100 or more in gas just to get there, pony up for a nice hotel too. When you stay at the cheapest Days Inn or Ramada becasue they only charge $30 per night, those places are never in safe areas and especially with a huge car show in town, the crooks know where to go. Chances are you wont get your shit jacked if you are staying at a marriott or any nice hotel. Theives dont blend in at those places.

2 way paging alarms with a large remote transmitter range can be your friend in these cases. What I don't get is how people will drop a couple grand on a system but not drop a couple hundred on a good alarm, before I even touch anything in my car audio related I'm putting an alarm in it. It's just too damn sketchy nowadays

Yeah, the two way pager with the 1 mile range was a requirement for me. anything less just seemed like a pathetic sense of security.

waking up the neighborhood with train horns because a cat jumped on your car isn't ok. the two way pager will wake up lighter sleepers. but putting the train horns and/or extra sirens inside the car is a great way to help protect your car. so the extra noise is muffled for false alarms but if a thief opens a door or breaks a window, you and the thief will definitely hear that bitch wailing. and try sitting in a car with a handful of piezo sirens and a train horn.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 1 month later...

Here's an idea, get a car alarm that calls your phone.. Also dont pick hotels on main routes out of the city, use smaller motels in the boonies. My bother inlaw worked doing foreclosers. Entering the home and winterizing, changing locks, cutting the grass etc.. He came out to find his truck and trailor with mowers tools all gone. Been four years,the truck (full size chevy 2500) still today has not been located. Happened in Indianna. Went from making 125k a year to 30k. Lost his buisness because of it. Thieves are the worst people in the world.

Hey work for Hilton and Marriott in Management. These crimes are common in Hotels Parking lots. When it says to remove valuables that means everything. What sucks is the Managers of these Hotels know of these issues. The Car Audio shows at hotels need to ask the Sales Department in the Hotel about theft. Thieves works in groups when they hit hotels. The best thing to do is sleep in your car!!! Hotels will not have cameras in parking lots because that makes them liable for break-ins. At Hilton in 1 week time 16 laptops and luggage stolen. The Audio shows should have a Security guard when the have events like this. Sad very sad what the world is coming to.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12