Proposing, have two weeks to plan!

have you ever heard of geo cache-ing? if you guys like to hike and explore that would be cool. and you could hide the ring in one of the geo cache boxes so when you "find" it she will be very surprised.

Would suck to get there and your cache is gone...

doesnt have to be a registered one. you can come up with your own coordinates and dont give them away.

I know what it is but do I have to have some geocacheing device or is there an app for my iPhone?

E34 540iT/6

Hey for the geochaching idea put a note in the geocache that asks her to marry you, then get down on one knee behind her with the ring...BOOM...that would be awesome.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Not trying to thread jack, however, i am also proposing to my girlfriend on the 4th. it will be our 3 year anniversary. She is a super outdoorsy girl, and last 4th of july i took her to a big state park on top of a mountain and it melted her heart, so i will be bringing her back there. Of course i will take her to a dinner first where you get to sit on a floating dock in the ocean on the coast...if you've never seen the coast in maine, you should google it, it's beautiful. everything is beautiful in maine.

At sunset on top of the mountain i will get down on one knee. For most things we're extremely traditional.

She doesn't even know i will be proposing soon, but she has said multiple times before that she doesn't want me to spend much on a ring, so i didn't. I got one that fits her personality VERY well and is really cheap...hopefully not too cheap.

By the way, I'm 19 and she will be 21 on july 13.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Why don't you just rip your paycheck in half and hand it to her, when she asks WTF is going on you can just tell her half of what's mine is now yours! ;)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Let me see if I ca find where i got hers real quick...

Here's the site. They did a really good job, customer service was awesome too.

http://www.etctrade.com/index.php

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

iM 17 YEARS OLd and have legit no worrys in the world about marriage, but good for you man. I bet its an exciting thing thatchur trynna get just right.

good luck man!!!!!!!

Rob

last build was my malibu walled on a single skar 4500 @.33 daily

6 deka g31 batts Singer 330a alt 4 runs of 3/0 front-back

Three hdc3 15

Did a 154.6 this summer at Grassroots

Building a 99 yukon denali atm

?

18 from canada ontario

That idea is great... only instead, maybe when she finds the box and sees it empty you should be behind her already on one knee waiting for her to turn around.....

Heres an idea take the ring out of the box... Stick empty box in her favorite pair of hiking shoes and tell her grab her shoes and put em on... Once she locates empty box let her get all excited and open it and see its empty ... Tell her to keep searching... Tie ring into shoelaces of another pair of shoes in plain sight while she furiously searches for the ring in her shoes lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Yea I like all the tease/trick stuff like faking getting on my knee and saying "I have something to ask you, will you wait for me to tie my shoe?" and the empty ring box haha ;)

E34 540iT/6

I was thinking earlier, do a photo booth picture thing, kiss her on the first one, propose on the next and have the emotion for the last of them.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm