Jump to content

Best McDonald's Sandwich


Recommended Posts

Posted

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I will never eat McDonalds again after seeing the 14 year old burger that bacteria wont even eat. gross

Trust No One

Posted

That's not fair. Won't or can't. Preservatives do exactly as their name implies...preserve.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I can't eat this shit anymore either. If people are happy eating it, bless their little blocked coronary arteries. I wouldn't so much be worried about fat or carb content, but sodium levels are surely not the best.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Yupp McGangBangs are the shit but can't eat McD's anymore except breakfast once in a while, the new cheddar egg white sammich is pretty good.

I wanna try that Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's though, I didn't realize it was already out until I had already ordered today. I heard its good

Pretzel-Bacon-Cheeseburger-Wendys.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I know whos goin to wendys tommorrow.... this guy!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

I havent eaten mcdonalds in a long while but last few times I have it has been the Crispy Chicken and bacon Mcwrap... They are AWESOME... I have eaten more Arby's than McD's also

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9142 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...