so there is this dude that i used to be friends with. anyways, im talking to his girlfriend and stuff, behind his back. i still hang around him, he doesnt know i absolutely despise him. its kinda of a game that me and her have going, to see just how far we can push this till he figures it out. 3 months in and he is completely oblivious.

is this just plain wrong? lol

completly wrong! Good way to get your self killed bro.

Ok when she gets tired of you you won't think it's cool to be done like your doing him. I wouldn't want a woman that's with someone eles. To me it takes a low class ass woman to be with one man and cheating with another. If she don't want him leave him! Is that to hard ?? Lol

If she's still sticking around with him after all that shit then obviously she's fucked up and should't be worth your time. It's not wrong for you to hang out with her, but doing stuff to intrude upon her relationship with the guy is fucked up...Karma. Nuff said

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Sorry man I don't get in to being a cheater at all. Even if there's no sex involved its still wrong. I've seen people close to me get hurt an others killed over shit like this. If I was you I would walk away from this situation until she makes a choice you or him . But if I was you I wouldn't want that no matter how yummy she is?

Oh yeah forgot to add the karma. I thought my karma was when she started fucking around with another dude(s) behind my back...turns out now 5 years later she decided to start hooking up with my homeboy I've known since a kid, actually just a few weeks ago lol. I felt the karma that first week since me & him live in the same apt complex and I was seeing her car, then I got over it, and she actually now stopped coming around

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok when she gets tired of you you won't think it's cool to be done like your doing him. I wouldn't want a woman that's with someone eles. To me it takes a low class ass woman to be with one man and cheating with another. If she don't want him leave him! Is that to hard ?? Lol

X2

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Dirty ass bitches that's what you both are, regardless of how he treats her, and your only hearing from her I bet, I thought you were a better dude then that, but I have been wrong before.

if i was your friend in this situation, i would beat the shit out of you. vagine isnt worth a friendship

x2. I didn't even read all of the thread but yeah. I agree with nasty. If you doin that? You ain't a friend. If she helping and likes doing this as well? She's worthless. And both of yall should go take a hike. I mean, if she's treated bad, why stick with him? Lil song comes to mind... Trey Songs - Can't Help But Wait. Not entirely just the lyrics but moreso of the video. Girl treated like crap and sticks with him. GENIUS!!!!

So idc if you're friends, not friends. Idc bout any of that. It is wrong. It's fun, it's a thrill, I know. But she's with him, leave it alone. She has to make the choice of who to be with or whatnot and til then? Off limits unless you a douche.

Sheena = pedobear

I had a friend that I played that game with lol

He would be chatting up a girl for months than I would go take her out and shoot him the pics of us.

I found a girl. Naturally He would steal her.

He found a girl online. I got her address and fucked her ;)

We just like to compete alot. But when he had a "girlfriend" that he was serious about I would not dream of screwing with the relationship. Its all in the character man.

It was a fun game though! :D One time I fucked a girl he was into. Then he fucked her 5 hours later :rofl:

Did you ask him how your Dick tasted. You're fucked up bro. Lol.

Archived