ChevyBoy Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 that thing must be tuned extremely low. it picks up the lows WELL. doesnt seem to pick up the higher freqs. great low output.check out the post above younice hair trick for 3k watts
BFB Posted May 7, 2008 Author Report Posted May 7, 2008 Thx! Not really close to the full 3k yet, I don't have enough power to turn the amps up without the voltage dropping... damn imports and the stock 65a alt.
Slinky Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 nice score dude. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
dwright27 Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 Thx! Not really close to the full 3k yet, I don't have enough power to turn the amps up without the voltage dropping... damn imports and the stock 65a alt. same boat!!!!! except i do have at least a 130 amp alt 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
BFB Posted May 7, 2008 Author Report Posted May 7, 2008 got a 160a alt sitting in the living room waiting to go in, but it's such a pain in the ass to get it in the car, it'll be sitting for a few more weeks... damn imports.
WCA Rusty Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 Nice vids!! DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
doug118 Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 Thx! Not really close to the full 3k yet, I don't have enough power to turn the amps up without the voltage dropping... damn imports and the stock 65a alt. hey at least you could get something bigger. the largest one I can found off the shelf is 120amps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
BFB Posted May 25, 2008 Author Report Posted May 25, 2008 Just keeping the thread updated with my ever changing wall. Going from 37hz to 31hz, and moving the port from the bottom to the top. Nothing major. I ordered some wire last week but it hasn't shown up yet so I'm just going to use some 12ga for now and throw some carpet on next weekend when I change the speaker wire. The new port... Glass'd for a little extra strength (still working my way through a pile of shitty wood I had laying around) The new baffle (reinforced and glass'd on the back) Will try to get some new flex vids later today... it's a little more noticeable now
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2008 Report Posted May 25, 2008 pffft...a little more noticable...I betcha that poor car is about as bad as my truck is now...vids pleese A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.