Jump to content

what do you loath having to do during an install


Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to make stuff fit behind the seat in my single cab.. and runnning wiiire

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

My wife coming out and asking me, "ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!"

Fucking THIS.

LOL

Funny, i come IN the house and my wife says, OHhhhh, your done already ?

lol....

Fugger!! LOLOL well she isn't TOO bad, but I tend to ignore honey do's when I'm busy with a build so that's why she gets mad :pardon:

Posted

losing a screw or tool that you just put down about 2 seconds ago. Then spend a few minutes looking for it.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

Sanding bondo and fiberglassing

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Shit dude.... My wife wants her own time, as much as i want mine.

After 20 years together,... were sick of each other... LOL...

Yea, she has been getting better, but we also have 3 young boys so she complains I'm gone all week for work so I better not be "gone" in the garage all weekend lol :pardon:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...