pa-pa-platypus Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 i thought this would be a fun topic... haven't seen it before i think we all have that one or possible two things we just hate having to do during an install.. we still do it cause we're all slightly crazy and love audio enough to do it but we just REALLY don't want to mine would personally be running wire.. its so time consuming and i can never get it to look good post up This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
sprkn_ranger Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Mine is having to pull panels and put them back on...god I hate doing that! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Lbox88 Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Applying deadener to the roof. UBL | Build Log
bbeljefe Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Contorting my old ass arms and legs into positions under dashes that 16 year old gymnasts would find uncomfortable. Especially when shooting trouble on wiring problems. Other than that, I like it all. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
ROLEXrifleman Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 telling the owner of the car to GTFO so I can work without them on my back Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Kevin M Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 X2 on running wire. Laying under my dash with zip ties and cutters trying to get it organized. Love to fiberglass but hate sanding to death. I could wear a tyvek suit and I would still get itchy. Scotch brite pads rubbed on the skin kills the itch but can scratch up your arms so I guess you're fubar either way. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Awhitewookie Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Sound deadening MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
pa-pa-platypus Posted June 28, 2013 Author Report Posted June 28, 2013 Mine is having to pull panels and put them back on...god I hate doing that! this is probably my second.. along with dropping the headliner.... panels never wanna go back on lol or snap a clip.. such a PITA This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
raolito1980 Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 Running wire. And what kills me is that just when i think I have all the tools or materials to finish, turns out Im missing numerous small things like butt connectors and what not. But other then that I love doing my own things. I have a hard time starting though, lol. 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.