Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't even imagine how much they will go for...Not to mention they have brand new parts for those cars too.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Just wanted to attach this article on the history. It's a really nice story http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/06/the-story-behind-the-lambrecht-chevrolet-collection/

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

Just wanted to attach this article on the history. It's a really nice story http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/06/the-story-behind-the-lambrecht-chevrolet-collection/

That is a really nice story.

Man I wish I was rich, I would be getting a few of these.

I would love to call my dad and say, "Hey I just bought a brand new 1955 Chevy".

That is as close as you will ever get to going back in time.


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

old

WRONG

Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles...

I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich...

they were made in the 50's-70's not reproduced so they are very old

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

old

WRONG

Dude, that truck has 1.3 miles, it is still new! And the vette w 4 miles...

I would LOVE to have any single one of those rides! What a find. Wish I was rich...

they were made in the 50's-70's not reproduced so they are very old

so when you buy a 2013 plated car in 2014 your saying it old, and yet you are buying it new, are you not.

it will be the same in this case, a 195x plated sold new in 2013, no difference

side note, pretty bad when im 9210 mile away and the auction is posted everywhere down here with a lot of interest

Posted

Pierce, Nebraska is about 1,000 miles from me one way. ....my dad and I miiiight just go to this. Seriously. -not that we could afford anything, but just to see it all. My oh my.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...