Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just throwing a thought out here for those of you saying "why did GZ get out of his car if he was scared?" "He said he was scared so why did he follow him?" like it somehow shows that GZ was lying or that he wasn't scared or was looking for a fight or something.

He probably WAS scared, but he is a grown ass man! If he is concerned for his neighbors or own family's safety seeing a random person walking through yards, he is still going to go check it out and make sure things are okay, EVEN if he is scared. I know I would.

I guess those just kinda seem like irrelevant points IMO

If you are as scared as he stated he was he wouldn't have followed him. Period. You sir may be a tough guy. It has been proving through testimony that he was not in fact during the time of him taking MMA classes his teacher said he was a complete wussy. He stated that TM circled his car yet that part was NEVER told to police. There is relevance. He shouldnt have been scared. He was carrying a weapon loaded ready to rock and roll.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Just throwing a thought out here for those of you saying "why did GZ get out of his car if he was scared?" "He said he was scared so why did he follow him?" like it somehow shows that GZ was lying or that he wasn't scared or was looking for a fight or something.

He probably WAS scared, but he is a grown ass man! If he is concerned for his neighbors or own family's safety seeing a random person walking through yards, he is still going to go check it out and make sure things are okay, EVEN if he is scared. I know I would.

I guess those just kinda seem like irrelevant points IMO

And if what you say is true that he wanted to check things out. Why did he never address himself as neighborhood watch? He had already seen/noticed something was wrong and called the police. It was his choice to get our and follow TM which he stated he did not only like most of his other statments we find out he was lying about. Look at ALL of the shit within his story that is NOT adding up ?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

It seems that most people are overlooking all of the shit that is NOT adding up to what Zimmermans story says only focusing on the fact of him being told not to follow and if he had the right to follow or not. Focus on why his stories are not adding up, why he lied about multiple things.

I am by no way a TM fan I'm looking at the case from both sides btw

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Dunno tony. This is one thing I dont agree with. I still dont see them getting a conviction.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Even if his stories dont line up neither does any of the prosecutions witnesses so its back to square one. I think having that girl on the stand harpooned them pretty good. The case needed to be made with her and built on frok there. She was terrible

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Dunno tony. This is one thing I dont agree with. I still dont see them getting a conviction.

I agree. They are not going to get a murder 2 conviction as i do not believe when he got out to follow the kid he had ill will, hate or spite to kill the kid

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Dunno tony. This is one thing I dont agree with. I still dont see them getting a conviction.

I agree. They are not going to get a murder 2 conviction as i do not believe when he got out to follow the kid he had ill will, hate or spite to kill the kid

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I have no opinion in this case, or even watch what's going on. I just go off of what I'm reading here :)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

My gut says, the dude didnt need to pull the trigger....

my guy says bullshit! But he shouldn't have shot to kill the guy. A round in the leg would have worked perfect to get him to stop. Ether way it's a tough call. This is why you don't put your hands on people .
Posted

I heard Zimmerman say things that were supposed to come out of tm mouth that I don't believe is true. It probably don't matter at all but I never heard a black person say "you are going to die".

But you have heard a white or hispanic or asian say that, huh?

You're an ignorant motherfucker.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...