Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Haven't been following it too closely but Zimmerman should not have been trying to be vigilante and go after Trayvon. If Trayvon initiated the fight I could completely understand why, dude was invading his privacy.

I also find it funny when I saw comments on YouTube saying, "well after this happened the burglaries stopped! That's proof it was TM!" Really? After this happened you would be an idiot to go back to that place and continue your crimes lmfao.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Well forensics is in. Opinions?

I watched partial of the forensics and I know this guy is credible but it almost seems as if he was pro zimmerman.. i even caught him smerking in between frames while going on commercial.. this whole thing is crazy!!

I will address a few of your comments here

He is not pro zimmerman he is just a very intelligent guy who knows what the hell he was talking about. If you seen him serking it was prob due to the fact that he state was trying to save face by asking him some of the fucking dumbest questions ever.

thanks

:ninja:

Being "Intellegent" is one thing, and being in the court of law they ask those "dumb" questions so there is a COMPLETE understanding amongst everyone.. There's nothing to smerk about during the trial of a murder no matter how "Intellegent" you are... Thats where I'm coming from.

You want to know the real "smirking" & other facial grimaces & bullshit I REALLY did not like in this trial? That uneducated, disrespectful, arrogant pig Jeantel. Talk about someone who needs a fucking civics lesson ... then one on respect for your elders.

Others care to run their mouths about GZ saying "Fucking punks", "Assholes always get away", or the like, being proof that he was "a racist who was profiling, well what about TM saying on the phone "some crazy ass cracker"? Would that be considered a tad racist? Oh, that is right, according to Jeantel, it is OK to say that, & it is NOT offensive to say it. Too bad that what goes one way, cannot go the other.

I really wish I could post here what I posted on my FB page the moment after she said that ... I think it was rather wise.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

I so regret starting this Topic. Honest apologies to Mods & Admins, .... because I feel this is about to become a bitch fest.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

I doubt that. Ninja and I talk about this everyday and I dont think we will let it get bad. I can let the manatee slide. When they mentioned she was 19 and going into the 12 grade well I kinda figured that she wasn't the brightest and may have learning problems so I won't fault her attitude against her. I will say that it's disappointing she can't read cursive. What do they teach in school now?

As for the trial. Forensics is damning. You can't really argue that I don't think. Yes GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his truck in my opinion but I'm willing to bet he didnt do so looking for a confrontation. Let's get ready to watch the rioting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I doubt that. Ninja and I talk about this everyday and I dont think we will let it get bad. I can let the manatee slide. When they mentioned she was 19 and going into the 12 grade well I kinda figured that she wasn't the brightest and may have learning problems so I won't fault her attitude against her. I will say that it's disappointing she can't read cursive. What do they teach in school now?

As for the trial. Forensics is damning. You can't really argue that I don't think. Yes GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his truck in my opinion but I'm willing to bet he didnt do so looking for a confrontation. Let's get ready to watch the rioting.

Bullshit. He got out his truck looking for nothing but a confrontation.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Thats your opinion. Can you prove it? Didnt think so. Does anythign point to that? Nope. Think what you want but its what can be proven that should decide this. Not your feelings. Theres nothing about Zimmerman that screams I'm a badass and I'm going to go whoop this kids ass for being on my block.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

There's nothing that screams otherwise either. Evidence or personal.

I haven't watched the trial, but did GZ take the stand? And if he did, was he asked what his intention was when exiting his vehicle.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

he didnt take the stand. if he did he was stupid. he gets asked two questions

Are you glad you made the decision you did?

If you were put in that situation again would you do the same thing?

No matter how he answers that he screws himself. His statement was played multiple times so he really would have just repeated the same thing again.

You should have watched it ken. It was pretty bad. I went into this with an open mind. I'm a gun owner. I carry all the time. Many of you guys know that. As a gun owner, it was good to see someone protect themself in self defense. Only if that was the case. If it could have been proven otherwise he's bad for someone like me who does his best to avoid controntation when armed. If it could have been proven that he acted otherwise I would have wanted him to get what he deserved at that point. If I was on the jury there is no way in hell I can convict him of 2nd degree murder or even manslaughter I dont think at this point. Id have to look up manslaughter again though.

BTW the mma trainer at the gym said GZ was so bad and out of shape that he was not allowed to spar with the other students for frear of him getting hurt. He rated him at a .5 out of ten on the athletic scale lol. Thats a point five. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

BTW the mma trainer at the gym said GZ was so bad and out of shape that he was not allowed to spar with the other students for frear of him getting hurt. He rated him at a .5 out of ten on the athletic scale lol. Thats a point five. lol

Thats even more reason to believe he jumped out the car (with his pistol) trying to be the law.

Sorry if im out of line, from not watching the whole deal. But it seems fairly cut and dry. Why the fuck did he get out of his vehicle knowing he can't fight for shit, but is armed.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...