George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)

Has anyone addressed or come up with a legitimate reason why trayvon was even in the neighborhood? Has that been questioned and answered?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

Gad GZ not chased a kid who was just walking he would still be playing cops and robbers. If I was TM I would have asked him what his fuckin problem was. If GZ tried to say anything other than "just watching the neighborhood" I would have felt threatened. Where I come from people don't just fallow people. I would thing someone is either going to start some shit or rob me.

The kid stood HIS ground and MZ got his ass whooped for being an over zealous night watchman. He broke the law by even having a gun on him while he watched the neighborhood...

No offense but if you do what you're saying you'd do, it's assault. GZ has a proper concealed pistol permit. Fully legal for him to have a pistol on him.

im going to wait until its raining and then start following your wife around the neighborhood.. Hoping you will come outside to say something to me and we get into a fight praying that you will beat my ass enough to where i have a point to put a hole right through your chest. Because I have a right to follow who i want.. Figure your wife would be perfect

:unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Has anyone addressed or come up with a legitimate reason why trayvon was even in the neighborhood? Has that been questioned and answered?

he was at his dads girlfriends house with his dad because he was suspended from school. He was coming back from teh 7-11 from getting tea and skittles for his little step-brother

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Again, unless TM was dragging a body or carrying TV. MZ had no reason to pursue or even get out of his car. Self proclaimed neighborhood watchman does NOT make you the Police,SWAT or FBI. He over stepped his bounds and dumb shit happened. Also in my opinion he can have a gun, but as neighborhood watch he should have had a tazer or something. I think MZ's ego got him in trouble

It is against the law for "neighborhood watch" to carry a firearm in FL. GZ was wrong from the get go

Link me to where it is illegal to carry a firearm with proper licensing, even on neighborhood watch. Thanks.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

he was staying there.

No, it was a "cut through" to an outside neighbohood.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

It is against the law for "neighborhood watch" to carry a firearm in FL. GZ was wrong from the get go

Link me to where it is illegal to carry a firearm with proper licensing, even on neighborhood watch. Thanks.

prove me wrong.

he was staying there.

No, it was a "cut through" to an outside neighbohood.

he was shot at the end of the street he was staying on

Laws don't tell you what you CAN do, it tells you what you CAN'T. If it was illegal for him to carry, he would have been charged. Period.

Archived