VOTE! Paint the Chevelle Red w/ White Stripes ****OR**** Black w/ Red stripes???!?!?!?!?

Which Paint Combo?!?!?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Paint/Stripe Combo should I go with?!?

• Kandy Red body with White SS rally stripes
    • Kandy Black Body with RED SS rally stripes?

Black, no stripes.

this all black would be sweet but between the two black with red stripes for sure

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Kandy red with the white stripes would look the best it pops out to me more

Black no stripes.

or the first color red with no stripes

Or if stripes are a must, the first pic.

The only red/black combo ive ever seen that i liked was red with matte black stripes/ a strip on a shelby.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I like that alot^^

The red/white looks sick. I feel like everybody wants to do black on black on black on black with matte black and more matte black. Black is a lot harder to take care of, keep clean, and looking good than red. Although matte black is probably easiest to take care of since you can't wax it, only wash.

Is a good matte job more expensive than a kandy job though? I really don't know much about it, but I thought it might be even more difficult to keep looking good. But I'm honestly just guessing. I have no real experience or proof.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I like that alot^^

The red/white looks sick. I feel like everybody wants to do black on black on black on black with matte black and more matte black. Black is a lot harder to take care of, keep clean, and looking good than red. Although matte black is probably easiest to take care of since you can't wax it, only wash.

Is a good matte job more expensive than a kandy job though? I really don't know much about it, but I thought it might be even more difficult to keep looking good. But I'm honestly just guessing. I have no real experience or proof.

I honestly couldn't tell u I don't have much experience with paint jobs. But I've talked to a couple auto body guys I know about the matte paint and they said you can't wax them. And actually 2 weeks ago I was working at a customers house who had 3 Mercedes and a Ferrari in his garage so we were talking cars and he said how one of his friends ruined a matte black Mercedes last year by waxing it. I mean the matte black looks sick and not waxing it isn't a big deal you just wash and your done. But I just feel like too many people are doing too much blacked out stuff.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts