Do we even need high end decks anymore?

That is if your running any type of processor after the fact?

Shouldn't all you need is a good clean signal with no processing do to your external?

Just sayin', I pay a lot of money for decks only to use one RCA out with no processing just to feed another expensive processor that does the work.

Open for discussion, Thanks.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

if you are doing what you are, then technically no... BUT, there are always some features on the deck itself that another might not have besides the processing differences, like ability to read USB with any formats stuff like that....

That is if your running any type of processor after the fact?

Shouldn't all you need is a good clean signal with no processing do to your external?

Just sayin', I pay a lot of money for decks only to use one RCA out with no processing just to feed another expensive processor that does the work.

Open for discussion, Thanks.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I agree with shogun. I mean, since I plan on running a 3sixty in my next build I could a cheap radio with usb like my last one, but instead I'm planning on an appradio for the features.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

There are other ways... kinda like Kylar states.... you can get a miniDSP ... program all your slopes/x-over points on the PC and then use whatever device smartphone/tablet/MP3 player/laptop to control/play your library ....

I like having a HU.
Don't like a tablet for control or source or HU. Jus me.
Also, like a DSP.

Control freak.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Its weird to me.

Lets say "clean" signal.

Well, i know the 3.5mm jack is clean full.

Would you only use that? And if you think it sounds as good as that the pin out, your high,..

With a DSP or not......

Well, i also think that just the pin out, to a dsp/to amps, just is "missing" something.

Ill get flamed..... and dont care.

(even steve used his OEM HU,with a dsp, when he easily could have just went PIN out in to dsp)

(and i wont get into a single person wining awards, SQ or SPL wise, that use ONLY a tablet as HU)

Flame on..... and ill still do it my own way...

Personally I don't use tablets or the like, I still like old school HU in the dash but with todays SPL the need for USB is absolute. But I'll stick with my HU......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Unless you have heard a truly high end system then you wouldn't even begin to ask a question like that.

Here is something that sounds awesomely amazing for a tape deck that is over 30 years old sounding almost as clear as the cd player.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Unless you have heard a truly high end system then you wouldn't even begin to ask a question like that.

Here is something that sounds awesomely amazing for a tape deck that is over 30 years old sounding almost as clear as the cd player.

But dude.. i see where he is coming from. There are SEVERAL builds on here, that are a tablet to amps, or tablet to DSP/AMPS.

One with 160k hits.. LOL...

Guess there THOSE, and then those......

again.... i know, what i like... they can all like what ever...

Archived