Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub

So he's posting more than one thing that racist I see. I missed that one I guess

why do you keep calling me a racist? are blind accusations the only thing can think to do now? all i have done is asked for a proper explanation of your claim. is it just so wrong for someone to ask why?
because you are! I've seen enough to know that your a racist. You make topics like you do riding the edge of the rules. You my friend have issues. I see why your wife left your stupid ass now. O yes I went there

so you think im a racist? lol, thats laughable. and what makes you think my wife left me? whats to say i had all i can take of her shit? assumptions are about the only thing your really good at.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

OP, here is a link to the Dayton 18" It meets your requirements for weight and power handling.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-475

that would be good as long as its sealed its recommended for a 13 cubed box ported and he wants 3 ....and i was actually looking at that for a large low tuned box for my ht

I talked to the cats at PE and they said it can be run ported as low as 6 cubes and sealed is 3 cu. ft. with a qtc of .707 which would be ideal. My wall was 24 cubic feet and had great output from 23-60 hz. More than enough bandwidth.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

OP, here is a link to the Dayton 18" It meets your requirements for weight and power handling.

that would be good as long as its sealed its recommended for a 13 cubed box ported and he wants 3 ....and i was actually looking at that for a large low tuned box for my ht

I talked to the cats at PE and they said it can be run ported as low as 6 cubes and sealed is 3 cu. ft. with a qtc of .707 which would be ideal. My wall was 24 cubic feet and had great u=output from 23-60 hz. More than enough bandwidth.

ahh i see ok if you still have them experiment with them in a L.L.T lol thanks

I talked to the cats at PE and they said it can be run ported as low as 6 cubes and sealed is 3 cu. ft. with a qtc of .707 which would be ideal. My wall was 24 cubic feet and had great u=output from 23-60 hz. More than enough bandwidth.

ahh i see ok if you still have them experiment with them in a L.L.T lol thanks

With a 13 cu. box you will need to keep the power under 200 watts cause you will run out of xmax quick. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Time to unfollow this shithole of a thread.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived