Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

They do have color safe bleaches/detergents that will allow you to wash them together safely bro with out color bleeding

well i dont want colored lint stuck to my whites. i believe the whites should be as completely white as possible.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Always separate. At least I do. I only add very light colored clothes to whites if I'm pressed on space or time. And if you gonna bleach it then yes whites only for the wash. Colors can go by themselves. I think it's new cotton shirts that seem to always run

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Whites

Darks

Light colored

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Posted

I use a special laundry soap that seperates the whites from the colors. Its called apartheid.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

lol someone was bored this morning.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Lol, You can't bleach if they're together

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Posted

I run them all together. Whites dont stay white for me any way, they always get dirty and turn into a work shirt.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Yeah, let's lock this one up. Am I really supposed to believe that the title was intended to suggest this discussion? Come on . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...