so what are you guys blowing up?

it was a good evening. had the sherriff out there today, apparently someone heard us 10 miles away and called. sheriff showed up, talked to us, then we let him set off a few pounds of tannerite with us. good times.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I bought some mortars, a few fountains, and some sparklers to do with my daughter. Other than that I have a friend who loves fireworks and spends thousands every year so we just go to his house for the big show.

Best part though is he spends so much that he gets big ass discounts so if I want to buy something for myself I just go with him and get 50% off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Bunch of excalibers.

This.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

IMAG0115_zpsd9decdac.jpg

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

ok so i got lame stuff (had to work and still at work) but... dk how you guys spend so much..

got few packs of jumpin jacks

few packs of "mini lasers"

few ground rose blooms or somethin like that

few small candles

if i recall, that's all. $4.70 total.

Then i'm puttin cash back in my pants (eff a wallet lmfao. i have one but eh) and girl says "for comin in today, here's a complimentary bag". Contained 4 packs of sparklers and a giant candle... named "The Biggest Candle". (supposedly going to light it off here at work in like an hour or so)

So although nothing near what you guys got... da hell you spend so much on? lol. Less than $5 and I got all that (I honestly just wanted some firecrackers and they didn't have any....) and you guys spendin that much. Shiiiiit. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Mortars and cakes... Only things ill buy. Had a close call. Guy across the street lit a smaller cake. First pop went early and threw the box on its side...aimed at us! Shoots off maybe another 9 shots our way. Sister was hit in the leg, friend in her arm. No injuries though, scared everybody but only left a baby little bruise on her arm. Was an honest accident and nobody was hurt. Didn't let it ruin our night. Stockton was definitely off the hook tonight.

SMDSIG3.png

Archived