Dedicated to good android apps, and what they do.

Zedge - Free Ringtone App

True Caller - Caller ID App, Tells you who's calling I paid but its also free I think

Craigslist - Self Explanatory

Current Caller ID - Uses White Pages to do caller ID

Avast! Mobile - Anti-Virus for your phone, and Has Anti-Theft

Into The Dead - A really fun zombie game that's like Temple Run but with guns and zombies

HandCent - SMS Texting app, Can customize bubbles, set custom ringtones for different messengers

FireFox Beta - Its just like the Bowser FireFox just for your phone.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Handcent also allows you to use emojis with the available plug in

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Pulse - Pulse News brings all your favorite blogs, magazines, social networks, gaming and newspapers in one place for FREE

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

SwiftKey 3 - Predictive texting and customizable keyboard

Shazam - Will be able to find most songs if you want to know them, but don't know them.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Line is a good one also...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

Torque - In conjunction w/ a OBDII Port module

Fuel Log Pro - Keeps track of fuel usage in all your vehicles, & every other expenditure you car to add to each & every vehicle. Breakdowns galore. Graphs, out the ass, etc. Saves to Excel, or OpenOffice extensions for spreadsheet breakdown(s). If you are going to get it, breakdown & get the Pro Key for like $3.99.

My FiOS - (Verizon FiOS cable, etc. customers. DVR & channel line-up access, home security, etc. Nothing like being out-&-about & hearing about something on TV & being about to hit a few buttons & know it is being recorded on your DVR when you need it, etc.

Color Touch - Simple photo editing ... sometimes quick is easier than fussin' with Ps Express - which I have as well.

Paper Camera - Cute 'lil photo taking app. Interesting "settings" to choose from.

Gas Buddy - Everybody should know about this one. Search everywhere, by ZIP code, or your GPS location for cheap fuel.

ESPN FLB - ESPN Fantasy League Baseball. 'Nuff said, I'm sure.

Google Sky Map - Incredibly awesome astronomy app.

Scanner Radio Pro - Scanner access, via internet feeds, from all over the WORLD. Another app where it IS worthwhile to pick up the "Pro" version over the freebie.

HBO GO - For those who have an HBO subscription on their cable service, DL this app. Tons of available stuff to stream ... more on HBO GO than there is on HBO OnDemand. Truth.

ElectroDroid - Great little app that is BIG on info. Resistor color code(s), Ohm's Law, Voltage Divider, Battery Life Calculator, etc., etc., etc. I could type all day. I promise you, the $1 or $2 for the full version is well worth it. Nice tool to have. I have learned a lot from it. If someone takes the info within, & wanted to, they could build a passive x-over for themselves at whatever points needed. Grab it, build some Bass Blockers!!! Even has a VOLTAGE DROP Calculator!!!

Knot Guide - If there is a knot in the world that you want to learn how to tie, you WILL learn it with this app. Grab a piece of rope & let the boredom melt away ...

SunDroid - A litany of info here from different times around the world the Sun will set to Lunar risings & settings, to other stars in the Milky Way, etc. Plus other planets & when they will be in view, or at least if they were in view, where they would be in the sky ... a very, very sophisticated "Google Sky Map", but you cannot point it at the sky & get instant feedback of what you are looking at ... try it, you will see what I am talking about.

Altitude - Exactly what it is. Interesting to tinker with, especially when you think you know your altitude, & find out you are way off, ... unless you are standing in salt water in California or Florida ... & the like. :)

Periodic Table - Just what it says. The Periodic Table of [the] Elements, ... with lots of interesting, accompanying information to include quizzes & videos. Completely free, IIRC.

Drugs.com - Duh. Want to know what that new pill your Doc is pushing? Personally, I believe this is the best app out there for this exact task, ... & I have teased with them all.

I suppose I will stop here, though I have more .... If there is any positive feedback with what I have posted, I will share more.

*EDIT:* As far as Anti-Virus goes with these phones goes, I run Lookout, but for other features. I have a close contact or two in the developing business for this type of thing, & they genuinely, honestly have little faith in mobile A/V.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Please continue Sutliff I just got the new S4 and I would like to know any and all cool apps. I am interested in what you have.

**EDIT** Why do they have little faith in mobile phone anti virus? I know a few of my friends who have downloaded shady apps and they paid the consequences of their phone getting a virus.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Photobucket- Image sharing for forums etc

Paypal- Buy, sell, transfer moneys

Flashlight- You will always have your phone, but will you always have a flashlight?

Mobile banking apps- Depends on your bank or credit union

KCCO- self explanatory. (the unofficial kcco pro shows threads from theberry/throttle/brigade)

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

motherfucking Torque. best program i've ever bought for android.

Cerberus. like $5 for a lifetime subscription. through the web interface, i can track my phone, take a picture using either the front or rear camera. capture video and/or sound. location history. device info. get sms/call logs. send a message to the phone and have it talk to the person who stole your phone. you can call it. you can remote lock/wipe it along with the sd card. reboot the phone. grab a screenshot. lock the phone and require a password to unlock it. start an alarm with a talking message

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lsdroid.cerberus&hl=en

Archived