cjvue Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Wow... I'm also speechless. But if deep down you feel as she is still your daughter, don't give up without putting a fight. Like Nate is saying, speak to a lawyer about the situation and see what they can do for you. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
russtezecustoms Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 I went through the same thing a month or so ago. Its tough. No two ways about it. Im here if you need to talk. Mines a really interesting story its under our system sucks on here. Might read it if your bored. I just wish i had a funny sig.
bdog Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 my friend just had the same thing. its fucking devastating , about the meanest thing you can do to a guy. REP
goldeneye4564 Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 what a fuckin bitch, pardon me... but if she uses THAT as a way to SEPARATE your poor girl from you that is low as hell. Not like cheating was bad enough. Even if you knew or not.. You still did the right thing and took care of her and you seem like the type of guy that would of took care of her if you knew she cheated. Then she throws that all in your face and tries to use that against you... Bro you did nothing wrong here. The judge will see that. Just keep your head up and your slate clean for now. Stop thinking about that bitch, she will get hers. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
79 cutty Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 I know it doesn't do much, and doesn't change the situation.....but 1 word KARMA!!!! It will come back and bite her in the ass! (The ex that is) Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
newls1 Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 come in chat bobby I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
SnowDrifter Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 The worst things always happen to the best of people. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this BS. Hopefully the law will see that you are the father your daughter NEEDS ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
scoobywrx05 Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Sorry to hear this Bobby. You are her dad tho. Your daughter knows that. Find out who the bio dad is and have him sign away his rights to her. In my state after 4 and a half years of the bio parent not having contact with their child their rights are forfeited. I've been down this road before. Stay strong my friend.
Quiet Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Bobby, I know can make it through all this. You gotta concentrate on the positive... your daughter is still alive and you definitely have legal recourse... for once the law is on your side. You technically don't owe any child support anymore and on the flip side you can still fight for custody like has been said in this thread already. In all reality, she fucked up bigtime, don't forget that. Dude, I'm praying for you and your daughter. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.