Quiet Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Oh, and if she goes after the biological daddy for child support, you can technically take her to court for all the support you paid. It's a long shot but doable. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
shogen Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Oh wow!! Dude, that's terrible... Through the forum, I can tell that you'll do the right thing and continue to be there as the father that YOU ARE .... stay strong brother! She will always be my baby but I just know that with how my ex is that she is going to cut me the fuck down now Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
-Hobby- Posted July 8, 2013 Report Posted July 8, 2013 Im truly speechless. I have 2 kids and would be devastated if I found out one of them wasnt mine. Cant offer any advice but I'll keep you in my prayers and hope everything turns out for the best. Like others have said, keep your head screwed on tight and proceed with a clear mind. May take you a few days to clear your head after this kind of news.
LT.Smoke Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 Thanks fellas ... To shed a bit of light on the situation ... Shortly after she was born she told me she cheated on me abd there was a chance she may not be mine but I didnt care because looking in her eyes I knew she was mine... If it wasnt for her threatening me with getting a dna test I wouldnt have got one... I refused to have a judge read my results so I had it done by DDC privately which I am glad I did Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Purplehaze Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Man, I feel really bad for you. But keep your head up, you will have your day. This will only make you stronger and wiser. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
MarioB Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Damn Bro sorry to hear this. If shes going to try and keep her from you that's fucked up, and not only hurting you but your little girl to. 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
goldeneye4564 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Thanks fellas ... To shed a bit of light on the situation ... Shortly after she was born she told me she cheated on me abd there was a chance she may not be mine but I didnt care because looking in her eyes I knew she was mine... If it wasnt for her threatening me with getting a dna test I wouldnt have got one... I refused to have a judge read my results so I had it done by DDC privately which I am glad I did reading this makes me feel so much sorrow for you.. At least she told you she cheated... I was cheated on and was never told... That is why this sort of topic tips me right off. You have a very strong will. Like many of us though however, just when we think things are going great, they can be right at their worst. I commend you for not having the judge read the results in front of everyone. I hope she knows how strong you are because no one is gonna bring you down. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
LT.Smoke Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 She isnt hurting me at all with all this Bullshit... I mean yes it hurts but the main reason it hurts is because she is hurting my little girl in the jist of things and that is what hurts me Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.