Need some personal advice, guys.

Take it to a body shop get sn estimate or buy a painted bumper cover from a pick and pull even give him the amount and go from there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That is not worth talking to the insurance company about!

Your looking at 200 to 300 max to have that filled and painted if that even at a body shop.

EDIT: Just suck it up and get it done on your own and save a claim for something substantial in nature cause the next claim might cost you more than you think.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

He bought you the car..... Fix it your damn self and stop being a bitch,

If u don't wanna pay a body shop to fix it go get a paint pen and buff that shit out.... Be done in 30 min and ud never notice

Insurance is a for profit orginazation nothing good will come from reporting that

I can't beleive this thread made it so far.... Face to palm

If you bought you own car make him fix it, but clearly you didn't

Like I said man up fix it your self, if ur dad was in a position to fix it he would have, clearly he is not

/end of thread

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

The dealer I work for has a mobile paint guy that would have that looking like it never happened in a few hours for around a 100 bucks.

http://www.autobodyfremont.com/p/coupons.html?gclid=CPDR6I30p7gCFeRj7AoddzQAEA. I don't know how far away they are from you but they have their coupon price at 150. I would check other cars that they have done similar in repair.

My dad would have told me that it was no big deal but would pay to fix it if I took it to have it repaired.

He's not being a bitch, lol. Kind of harsh, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im my perspective; if my dad hits my car with that much damage, I wouldn't make a big fuss about it.

It really isn't that big of a deal (to me). The car was given to me as a gift but I'm paying for it and it makes it mine.

The damage itself isn't a big deal because it's such a small damage, but what your dad said and did is pretty low.

I think it's not the damage that it's bugging you, it's what he did (not telling you ASAP) and said.
If I'm still under my parents roof, I would just suck it up and deal with it my own because I owe it to my parents to give me shelter.

If you don't like how your dad acts then just move out.

When it comes down to all of this, it's just the look of the car that was altered and not its functionality.

No I'd have to agree, he really is. I mean shit, when I started reading this i was thinking the bumper was dented in, and some serious shit happened. That's nothing! If you can't buff that out and fix it yourself, then give him the keys back and get a schwinn.

I mean really, if you sit down and think about this, how you approached it, you put him on defense right away. He's probably embarrassed that he did it, we all as men are when we make a mistake. Then to go at him like that, if I was your dad I'd have taken the keys and said go fuck yourself. How bad is it now? So you're upset, your feelings are hurt. Boo fucking hoo. So what you pay for insurance, gas, registration. If he didn't buy you the car you wouldn't have to even pay for that stuff. GET OVER IT!

Get off your high horse, fix the shit and get the hell out of the house. I mean really, how old are we now?

Fuck this site is turning into all my children without all the hot bitches whoring around!! DAMN!

Maybe we need a "Soap Opera" section for this type of shit!

I think there is a bigger issue here than the accident, granted your dad and mom not telling you about the accident was a bit of a dick move on their part.

By going and making an insurance claim is a bit of a dick move on your part cause the damage is so minor that you could easily take it to a bump shop and have it fixed for a small amount of money without taking a hit on a claim that will impact you.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I said it was only paint damage in the first post. I never made it sound horrible. But someone explain to me how you buff out missing paint.

I said the same thing to him that he would have said to me, except I did it much nicer.

I don't have to pay a deductible when my car got hit. I called the insurance company to see if he would have to pay a deductible to have my car fixed. if he doesn't, I don't see a problem.

you guys don't know any details about my life so you can stop making assumptions and then being an asshole about them.

I think there is a bigger issue here than the accident, granted your dad and mom not telling you about the accident was a bit of a dick move on their part.

By going and making an insurance claim is a bit of a dick move on your part cause the damage is so minor that you could easily take it to a bump shop and have it fixed for a small amount of money without taking a hit on a claim that will impact you.

Definitely. There is a lifetime of being walked on behind it and it's bullshit. I'd be dead if I did what he did. but he does it and it's ok. obviously I don't want to go through insurance and pull that move, that's why we are in this thread lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived