Crossovers for Active Setup

Ive been in the process of doing a build for a friend. And I decided to run an active front stage. I dont know if its worth spending the 400 for a 360.3 ( well i know its worth it lol but tryin to find cheaper solutions ) or building / buyers crossovers. Essentiall i need one high pass for the tweets, do they make/buildable ones where you can select the DB/oct like -6-12db blah blah blah. and adjustable freq. and the other i need is band pass. also would like to be able to select the db/oct and have adj freq...

thoughts? where what how just buy the 360.3 lol

I run active, my amp has crossovers that let me hpf/lpf from 20-4khz on all four channels. I run mids on rear channels, tweets on front, Mids crossed 60hz-3.5khz 12db slope, tweets pick up at 3.5khz and up.

What amplifier is he using for his front stage? Hit me up with some pm's since I wont be following this and I will help as much as I can and much faster.

Other options would be 80prs or 360.3

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Radio already installed so 80prs is out. Mids and Highs amps havent been bought. currently have a RF punch 50.4. and will run that for a while. and i dont want to build a passive crossover. i want a well yeah lol a passive crossover, but adjustable. and the crossover wont split the amps channel into tweeter and woofer, itll be fore one ( so 4 crossovers for from stage )

I have a Dd x1.

Around $200 and will do bandpass crossovers at a high enough frequency to be suitable for a good active setup (something that the cheaper $50 crossovers lack)

I'm out and about right now. But I'll get the crossover capabilities for you when I get back.

Archived