I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

• 3 weeks later...

So i did the right thing, well tried to anyways. My now ex gf had texted me last saturday night that she was "in a mood" Normally i'd do what any other guy would do. But in thinking about what i have been doing vs. what i wanted, i did what i had to and told her we needed to talk. I didn't want to do it through texts because that's a copout. She kept questioning and questioning, automatically assumed i was ending it and asked when i was picking up my stuff. I got home from work and went to her place. We tried to talk but it didn't work out, she brought my stuff out and i left. Never having done something like this before, not knowing if it was the right decision I bawled like a baby. My parents sat me down and told me what i needed and deserved to hear. I had put soo much into the past 5 years and got little out of that i wanted. It was time for me to think about myself, be selfish and do my own thing. The new girl was having a party that same night so i took the long way there to think a bit. She was soo happy to see me, like i've never seen anyone that happy before. She knew i had made the choice earlier, but I had to call my best friend. While on the phone with him, she came up front where i was just as i got off the phone. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her and instantly knew I made the right choice. I've never been happier in my entire life. I feel like i'm on cloud 9 with her and it feels real finally. Nothing is fake, no more lies, no more stress. I feel like a sap but damn it i'm happy haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Congrats dude, probably the best feeling in the world. Still looking for the right one for me, but I'm pretty sure she was hit by a bus or something lol. In all seriousness, hope it all works out with the new girl.

Thanks Hershy! I'm sure you'll find her bro, don't give up. Just make sure you don't count anyone out, even if they're dating someone at the time. She met the family last night at a cookout and she was super nervous about it but wanted to meet them which was huge for me. I tried to let her know what could or would happen. And every time something did happen she looked at me like how did you know lol. My uncle walked up to me and told me she's a keeper and that solidified how i felt.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Yeah probably right, who knows really. I'm sure you was just as nervous meeting her family as she was meeting yours. Letting her know what could or would happen probably made her feel a little more at ease. If you have an idea what could happen kind of makes things such as this a little easier, at least I think so. If the family likes her, then that right there is a good indication that you made the right move.

dump the main one and take a while to deside want you want in life....and while you do that dont get serious for a while. If a girl is as indecisive as you I would break up with her and on to the next one. Lucky for me I'm engaged now, she has balls, can make her own decisions, and as you guys have seen a while back is pretty good looking..makes me happy.

Somedays I look at a few super hot bitches walk by and think what if...then i realize they are just that...bitches..I've got a woman. Do what you want man...but you asking a sound forum for relationship advice shows me immediately you need to dump the current one at least...even if its hard or whatever the fuck just do it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Sounds like you made a solid choice man. Here's to hoping it ends up staying good.

Might have to get a demo since I'm in town again...of the system not the girl..

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

ok i gotta be the one to ask.... pics of the new girl? :D

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Shit, your now ex seemed sorta... I don't know. Pushy to get rid of you, if she didn't want to talk and had all your stuff packed. Anyways, cheers man! Glad your happy.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived