I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

Nice one man, good on you. And good on you for talking to her face to face. My ex kept coping out of talking to my face about "us" and sent me a text to end our engagement. That was the right thing to do, coming from someone that knows that sting. I hope it goes for the best, man! You definitely sound happy. :good:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Sounds kind of shady how your ex already had your stuff packed and didn't really seem to want to talk? Hope the new one works out for you,she sounds pretty cool..good luck

Congrats on the new chapter bro.... Sounds like you're already happier...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

that's great to hear man. I hate to make big decisions like that, but sometimes you really have to think long-term for yourself and accept that someone will be disappointed as a result... Happy for you though :)

Thanks everyone! I'm already soo much happier and it just keeps getting better every day. We are able to talk about anything and everything and it's not awkward or boring or drawn out. Her ex treated her like shit and she wasted soo much time and money on him. I bought her a single red rose, a bag of wavy chips (her favorite "guilty pleasure") and made her a rap mix the other day and she told me she felt like a kid on christmas. I can't wait to spoil her the way she deserves. She's soo amazing and i hope everyone either finds or already has theirs too.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

tumblr_mpx299Yovv1sxelljo1_500.jpg

But for real though, I'm really happy that this turned out the way it did. Some people might ask why stay with somebody for so long? Well, sometimes you just get so comfortable with the way things are even if they aren't spectacular and aren't everything you hoped for that you don't feel like leaving. It gets to the point that you get stuck in a 'cruise control' sort of mode where you don't have to worry about making any tough decisions or pissing anybody else off and it's just so damn comfortable being there lol

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

I'm glad it worked out man! I went thru almost same thing not long ago. Was with a girl 13 miserable years . A girl at work has had my eye for years . One day I said its time and I left the girl after 13 years dated around then cane to my sences and grabbed the cute girl at work and now we are married as of may 18 th. I moved fast probly lol but it felt right an my wife loves me an I love her. Somtimes loves looking you in the face an you can't see it. Thank god I did

Thanks everyone! I'm already soo much happier and it just keeps getting better every day. We are able to talk about anything and everything and it's not awkward or boring or drawn out. Her ex treated her like shit and she wasted soo much time and money on him. I bought her a single red rose, a bag of wavy chips (her favorite "guilty pleasure") and made her a rap mix the other day and she told me she felt like a kid on christmas. I can't wait to spoil her the way she deserves. She's soo amazing and i hope everyone either finds or already has theirs too.

sounds like my wife an I lol it feels good to be in a healthy relationship after being is a crappy one. It's amazing how we can be so unhappy an not realize how much untill your in a loving relationship. Kind like what the other guy said you get in a comfert zone of some kind

Archived