I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

Thanks guys! Youre making her laugh with these comments :)

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

welp i fucked up and it's over, probably for good as of this point in time. Got into an arguement, said that it felt like maybe we shouldn't be together, she took that as i'm done and now she pretty much shuns my every try to get her back. Maybe the grass wasn't as green as i thought....sucks

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Well shit, that sucks man. Shit happens though. Shouldn't have let that "shouldnt be together" thing slip. But I know things are said that aren't meant in the middle of arguments. Don't dwell on it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

that's ass man....what was the argument about?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

welp i fucked up and it's over, probably for good as of this point in time. Got into an arguement, said that it felt like maybe we shouldn't be together, she took that as i'm done and now she pretty much shuns my every try to get her back. Maybe the grass wasn't as green as i thought....sucks

If its meant to be bro than she'll find her way back... Keep your head up we've all been there and said shit we regret in the heat of the moment

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

She's 21 i'm 25, different mentalities. I just got out of a 5+year relationship and i know what i want. She knows too but she feels i'm being too controlling. All i asked her is if she plans on getting shit face wasted at the concert she's going to because i was worried that would happen a second time. And that her friends smoke pot (nothing against pot smokers) but i won't date one. She thinks i don't trust her and she's the only girlfriend i've ever trusted 100%. What's wrong with asking a simple question? I ask why because we both said we want an open line of communication so why is something that falls into that line. And i get jumped on. She says she's unsure, doesn't know, needs time to think. Heard it 3 times already, hence the "maybe we shouldn't" line. I hope we get back together though, i really do.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I know how you feel. I used to tell my wife "it's not that I don't trust you, it's the other fucks I don't trust" Like what CJ said I've said worse to my wife and shes still here, she'll be back if it was meant to be.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Thanks guys, i want it to work soo bad. Gonna have to give her some time to relax and breath. She has my custom DC Audio hoodie, need that to stay intact lol Plus she looks hot in it lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived