Do you guys believe in ghosts?

From what I know, Ghosts choose to manifest when provoked, or want to play, Ever hear stories of strange activity happening when someone decides to alter their or someone elses property? Ghosts can only supposedly be caught with pictures and film because of their "frequency" I believe. When they choose to be seen, they have a reason to be seen. Gail and her husband didn't know she was there when the photo was taken, Perhaps she wanted to be seen because they were doing stuff to her land that she owned when she was among the living. Most orbs in pictures are actually dust particles. If it was caught on camera that something happened then an orb flew away then that's reason to believe it was actually a ghost.

I have actually provoked a spirit before on purpose, it was not my best idea I've ever had and I just wanted to see if it was true that if you provoke a spirit it would do stuff. Unfortunately stuff did happen, and it scared me, I had to go back to the place I was at previously and close what I opened. I did this at an abandoned mental hospital. My advice, if there's that's known to have bad vibes and paranormal stories about it, don't do what I did and provoke it. It will do stuff to you. Like I said in previous posts, I have experienced the paranormal.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I don't believe in ghosts. Plain and simple.

The mind/body connection is pretty strong. So you can see/feel things happening that may not be happening. You know... Like that time you were driving and thought you saw a dog out of the corner of your eye but there was really nothing there? Like that IMO.

Plus.. You ever see those ghost shows? The people who run it seem a little bit "off" anyway. Like the sasquatch folks lol

i can say i believe in ghosts but the hell with messing with that kinda stuff. ive seen to many things that i tried to explain or come up with a reason why with no plausible result.

how does a 75lb punching bag hanging in the corner of a basement start moving on it own? not a little movement a lot of movement. right before it was moving we could hear what sounded like fighting and arguing but it was faint and just whispers. a guys voice then said im gonna go at the punching bag, blow off some steam. bag starts moving around as if someone was actually hitting it. could hear the slapping of boxing gloves making contact with it. went to the bag and grabbed ahold of it and stopped it from moving. next thing i know i felt a hard hit on the bag pushing me back an inch or 2. never went back into my sisters basement again. the hell with that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Something that's might not physically be there might be able to harm you also, I know from personal experience. There are some stories about people seeing black dogs when they are dying and are about to die. Usually but not instantly they would die. Its a super natural story, but I believe there are some accounts on people telling nurses, or doctors, that they often seen a black dog in their room, but when they ask about the dog everyone says there are no dogs allowed in the hospital. They then end up dying sometime later.

There is a common myth that a large black dog is a harbinger of death. Some call it the Black Shuck, others call it a Hell Hound, a Hound of the Great Hunt. Either way, traditionally according to legend he is an omen of great change, occasionally death itself. It is said to be a creature of the Fey, therefore visiting dreams is the easiest way to break through to people. It has been said that to look him in the eye is to welcome his omen, to avoid such things people were instructed to look away quickly if they saw him. But before you get to worrying so much over that, think on this. All creatures that exist have purpose, they all live in their own way. Maybe he has a message for you, maybe he's just passing through.

My friends dad who also happens to be the husband of Gail, was an 18 wheeler truck driver, He was going though states one year and picked up a passenger, While on the high way he noticed that his passenger woke from his sleep, and said to him that he had a dream about a black dog, an hour later or so he looks to the side of the road and sees something running beside them then it disappears, 10 minuets later the truck in front of them had their vehicle blow a tire, causing it to smash into the car next to them, the car that was hit turned into the my George's lane and slammed into the truck causing the wheel to bend in toward the right while geoege (friends dads name) was already turning to avoid the car that ultimately hit him, causing him to run off the road into a tree, the passenger died because his seat belt was off, while he was going to sleep he took it off to sleep, he never put it back on and flew out the front window.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

What you can try is the old thing named "seeing is believing". Go into a truly active place that's famous for paranormal activity and provoke the spirits. Or I could do you one better and go to the most haunted place in the world. It has activity so bad they the government had to close off the town so that no one can get in.

Although I do not encourage the provoking of the paranormal, you will regret it, I guarantee it. I did and Its something I didn't want to experience and I did, and until i went back and apologized or brought back whatever i brought back with me it didn't stop. I thought it would go away on its own, it did not, and kept getting worse.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Yeah.. so this thread is kinda scaring me. But maybe I'm just a little bitch..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I've never had any experiences, not saying those pictures aren't real, but when you take a picture of someone, you normally center the person in the middle of the shot. Both of those photos seemed to be centered on the person and the ghost.

I do, I lived in a house where someone killed themselves. So I have felt weird things, heard about other peoples personal stories (after their child died), and have seen a picture of a ghost that could not be faked.

I believe its about a person energy, some give off an energy that attracts the supernatural while others do not.

Archived