Do you guys believe in ghosts?

I believe in ghost. I also believe in extraterrestrial's. However I think all the shows on t.v. are pure bullshit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

what about all the times where you're in school/the office and you drop your pen only for it to never be found again. and its a completely open floor where there's no possible way it could be hiding behind something?

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

what about all the times where you're in school/the office and you drop your pen only for it to never be found again. and its a completely open floor where there's no possible way it could be hiding behind something?

that's just like those socks that never come back from the wash.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I never believed until I started working where I do now. There have been a few deaths here but none in the building i work in. I think this mill has been around for about 100 years but this building has only been here since 96. I work in the boiler which they call a powerhouse (we dont make power anymore) so we call him the powerhouse ghost and yes i have seen him many times day and night and I have tried to talk to him but he always runs away.

I had not seen him in a long time but on the 4th we were doing some cleaning at night and I was standing there doing my thing and all the sudden I got chills and every hair on my body stood up. I looked over and there he was standing there watching. I said hi and he left. weird.

i think im going to bring my camera in here some night and take pics around the building. If i catch anything Ill post up.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Yup lol. Luckily I never really had an experience and hope never to lol. Ghost Adventures is one of my favorite shows

man those show aren't all that to me. How about them turning the lights on ? Can't stand that black an white fuzzy bullshit

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I've always noticed with the TV Shows is that there is never a ghost whenever you want there to be one, its always in the after footage. While you can fake EVP's I just don't think anyone would want to fake one. Pictures yes, but EVP's no, why would you ever want to fake that.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Pen gnomes

that's just like those socks that never come back from the wash.

Pedofiles

Boom issue resolved

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I never believed until I started working where I do now. There have been a few deaths here but none in the building i work in. I think this mill has been around for about 100 years but this building has only been here since 96. I work in the boiler which they call a powerhouse (we dont make power anymore) so we call him the powerhouse ghost and yes i have seen him many times day and night and I have tried to talk to him but he always runs away.

I had not seen him in a long time but on the 4th we were doing some cleaning at night and I was standing there doing my thing and all the sudden I got chills and every hair on my body stood up. I looked over and there he was standing there watching. I said hi and he left. weird.

i think im going to bring my camera in here some night and take pics around the building. If i catch anything Ill post up.

thats really cool man. but obviously its something that attracts him to you. keep trying to make contact. never show fear, just peace n a calm mind. maybe he will try to communicate. try putting a recorder around, see what happens..

thats really cool man. but obviously its something that attracts him to you. keep trying to make contact. never show fear, just peace n a calm mind. maybe he will try to communicate. try putting a recorder around, see what happens..

I thought about the recorder but its loud where i work. I am going to bring a camera in some night and take pictures and see if anything shows up.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Archived