George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

Arent you innocent until proven guilty?

No

Care to explain?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

It's stated you are innocent until proven guilty but in reality you are guilty until proven innocent

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Are you even reading about the case in hand? Zimmerman was guilty long before trial began. And even though he's proven innocent, many are calling for street justice. Definitely doesn't sound like innocent until proven guilty.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If you guys are gonna be talking about races at least make sure you guys are saying the right race. Who was "mexican" or "mixed mexican" in this case and where did you guys get that info from?

It's not classified information buddy, search. And the term was Hispanic, but Mexican/Spanish is used a lot interchangeably even though it's wrong. He is Hispanic. People are also judging him on a 15 year old picture meant to portray him as some white supremacist skin head. Not it at all.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's stated you are innocent until proven guilty but in reality you are guilty until proven innocent

In the trial process you are to prove reasonable doubt. The prosecutions job is to prove you are guilty and you defend, not prove youre innocent. You dont prove youre 100% innocent just not 100% guilty

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived