George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

Yupp, meant Casey lol

Take a look at this!:

(CBS News) JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.
CBS Affiliate WETV reports that Circuit Court Judge James Daniel handed down the sentence Friday.
Under Florida's mandatory minimum sentencing requirements Alexander could receive a lesser sentence, even though she has never been in trouble with the law before. Judge Daniel said the law did not allow for extenuating or mitigating circumstances to reduce the sentence below the 20-year minimum.
"I really was crying in there," Marissa's 11-year-old daughter told WETV. "I didn't want to cry in court, but I just really feel hurt. I don't think this should have been happening."
Alexander was convicted of attempted murder after she rejected a plea deal for a three-year prison sentence. She said she did not believe she did anything wrong.
She was recently denied a new trial after appealing to the judge to reconsider her case based on Florida's controversial "Stand Your Ground" law. The law states that the victim of a crime does not have to attempt to run for safety and can immediately retaliate in self-defense.
Alexander's attorney said she was clearly defending herself and should not have to spend the next two decades behind bars.
Alexander's case has drawn support from domestic abuse advocates - and comparison to the case of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who has claimed a "Stand Your Ground" defense in his fatal shooting of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin.
mom20years.jpg

you have to realize, she left to get her gun, then came back with it. that is NOT self defense.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Here is something interesting that was just discussed ... There really WAS a guilty verdict tonight ... Trayvon is GUILTY of Aggravated Assault. ... As self-defense IS justifiable homicide. I wonder IF Trayvon would have been brought to JUSTICE for his actions that night.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

yeah as soon as she left and then came back with it the stand your ground doesn't apply

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Here is something interesting that was just discussed ... There really WAS a guilty verdict tonight ... Trayvon is GUILTY of Aggravated Assault. ... As self-defense IS justifiable homicide. I wonder IF Trayvon would have been brought to JUSTICE for his actions that night.

please dont go introducing logic into this.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I find it crazy he wasn't charged with anything whatsoever. I thought he was going to be guilty but at least manslaughter at the BARE MINIMUM. Jury thought otherwise though

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Ugh. I hate the fucking media. They selectively choose what to say and what to leave out. They egg on racism because it's something new to report. Gains viewership, and advertising dollars. Freedom of press is important but most media outlets abuse the right.

There are so many cases where media involvement just instigates shit. And they're excuse is, if we don't report it, someone else will.

In the GZ case it's fucking the same thing. Now the black panthers are advocating riots... So they not only hate white people, now it's hispanics too?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Ugh. I hate the fucking media. They selectively choose what to say and what to leave out. They egg on racism because it's something new to report. Gains viewership, and advertising dollars. Freedom of press is important but most media outlets abuse the right.

There are so many cases where media involvement just instigates shit. And they're excuse is, if we don't report it, someone else will.

In the GZ case it's fucking the same thing. Now the black panthers are advocating riots... So they not only hate white people, now it's hispanics too?

x2

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

please dont go introducing logic into this.

Hmmm, ... Apologies all-around then. But it is a really a truth ... an indictment on someone else for the first time in 16-months.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I don't think so, I think that also wouldn't follow through. Its one thing to confront someone and then shoot in self defense, but another to confront someone and then get beat up. I think it would be a different case entirely

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived