George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

how about this. Imagine if he never was suspended from school and sent to stay with his dad because his mom couldnt have handled him. What would have happened then?

I havent watched the video in a while but he did not have a bag from the store.

911 dispatchers are not police. They have no authority to tell you what to do. I bet these people wish they didnt listen to the dispatcher

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/04/02/denver-911-operators-decision-called-into-question-after-murder/

you are assuming that the aggressor was GZ. There was no evidence to support that.

if he really wanted to end the situation he would have gotten within range and just shot him. That would be 2nd degree murder.

if you watched any of the trial the area that the altercation occurred in did have concrete around it.

I said this before. I carry all the time. With that being said, I didnt have an opinion on the case before the evidence came out. If he shot him in self defense score one for the good guy. If he shot him wiithout probable cause then he deserved to rot. Its an odd position but that was my stance. With the evidence presented, I sorta knew this was where it would end up. either that or a hung jury. The state did a really bad job of presenting a case. Either that or they really had no case to present and thats why it looked so bad.

From what I've seen this isnt over. Zimmerman is facing a civil suit from TRayvons parents. The NAACP is pleading for a doj investigation on the violation of Trayvon's civil rights. Which should be interesting at this poitn. If Zimmerman wasnt convicted of Murder does that mean that TRayvon would have been guilty of aggravated assault?

Completely agreed!! The evidence simply wasn't their. Doesn't mean he's innocent just because the police did a bad investigation. (Anytime a defense attorney say they did a good job, know they didn't.) but i'm not gonna get into that.

Now that this is over, that young man can rest in peace. RIP TM.

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

i really dont even know how everything went down, or if it looked like he was guilty or not

killing someone and staying out of jail FTW

^ this.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Bottom line... a certain group of people sought to turn this into a civil rights event, or this would have never went to trial (as it should not have)... shame on that certain group of people for making the tragic death of a child something more than it was.

Let's cut the racial bullshit. Zimmerman was not white. This wasn't white vs black.. The comparison of Trayvon to Medgar Evers by his parents lawyers was inappropriate, disgusting, disgraceful and disrespectful to what Medgar Evers stood for, and black people as a whole.

Evers was a military combat veteran, who was educated, and had solid morals who was murdered getting out of his car by a coward with a high powered rifle. Trayvon was a worthless thug who brought Skittles to a gunfight (that he started).

You know why the media didn't show any pictures of Trayvon at his current age? They couldn't find many where he wasn't flipping the bird at the camera and looking like the piece of shit thug that he was. His texts, facebook, and bragging of drug use and street fighting make it pretty clear what he was about... He just started it with the wrong guy on the wrong night. It is sad for his family to have lost their son, but the world is honestly a better place.... When he dropped out of school or graduated not being able to read cursive like his girlfriend.... my tax money (and yours) would have been paying for his food, his medical care, his drug use, and his illegitimate children.

Sorry if I sound hateful, but this was bs from the start...

I also carry all the time (legally) and would have done the same thing.. Trayvon would not have taken my children's father from them that night.

2006 Scion xB

2 Sundown SA12D2

Ported at 32hz

147 on non termlab (140-142 on TL)

Currently in a walled 4th @ 50hz (not metered yet)

Hifonics brz2100

Alpine Type-S Components

Kicker 300.2

Big 3 / Skyhigh 1/0 cca

Optima Blue Top

3 e8s ported at 32hz

135.1 sealed on dash @ 56hz

135.0 outlaw (I must have chosen song poorly lol)

Build log

'Brandon15zzz', on 09 May 2012 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

May have been clipping but none fucks were givin.

In my area, all you have to have to be 911 dispatch is a high school degree or GED, and pass a few easy tests involving typing and English.

Dispatch is there to just take your call, and pass on the information to the appropriate people, that's it.

Some tweets from athletes about the verdict. They must be stuck on the false information spewed everywhere thinking this kid was an angel..

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/9476243/athletes-react-george-zimmerman-found-not-guilty-trayvon-martin-case

Here's TM the night of the incident, not much of a small kid as the media made him out to be.

trayvon-martin-surveillance-7-eleven.jpg

Its a shame all those athletes we're all supposed to admire turn out to be in it for the race not the actual trial. Goes to show you can take the gangster out the hood but cant take the hood out the gangster. You can polish a turd but in the end all you have is a shiney piece of shit. I guess they prefer a world where people can attack others who arent allowed to defend themselves.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

At the end of the day there is nothing argueing back and forth will fix. Trayvon Martin is not gonna come back, and the whole trial WILL NOT change. Its over and there is nothing anybody can due to change it. Nobody here knows exactly what happened, there is only two guys that do and one is dead. There is no telling what actually happened, all we know is what the media says. Racism on the other hand will never change, Myself i am Mixed White, Black, And Indian and i treat everyone the same. Every individual is the same just different colors but the Whole "Whites get away with everything" comments and the whole "Blacks are disrespectful and up to no good" comments will always stick around. The justice system in my eyes is a joke but like i said this is my opinion.

Archived